Nick Hogan is about to be PWNED on cnn.com

I wonder what kind of institution they will put him in. Club med style perhaps?

Jesus Christ. Every time I hear something like this Im in the same state of disbelief.

its worse then death…

its like an open casket funeral each time you see him…

inb4 hes out within days like Paris.

because I don’t think any more time beyond that will make him more or less likely to do this again so why waste tax money on locking him up. If he had intended to do this then hang him… but despite how bad his actions are I see a big difference with intent. he will have to live the rest of his life knowing what he’s done to that kid plus I’m sure there will be a big law suit coming in addition. so I see no value in locking him up any longer.

^
coming from a person on a car forum.

almost 90% of the people on this forum would probably race someone given the chance on the streets.

FIXED

close enough, he has been caught on 75 going from tampa to miami

alligator alley (75 between naples and miami) is probably about the most safe place you can speed like crazy… basically no turns or hills.

Sure about that?

anyone ever see this fuckin kid drift? good christ he’s terrible! hopefully he never drives again…fuckin kids a moron

QFT fuck a class 3 felony usually gets you just probation they made him an example thats for sure. How many of you have went racing in less then perfect conditions? Just because something bad hasnt happened yet doesnt mean it cant they shoulda given him probation and suspend license for 10 years or not allow him to drive anything but stock focus’ the rest of his life.

you dont know this board well do you

If i was the judge, I’d obtain a copy of nick hogans taxes from last year,

I’d say either you can spend 8 months in jail, or you can take %50 of your last year earnings and donate it to: Florida st police, Florida DOT , ect ect.

Why do we have to spend OUR tax money to put someone who IS not dangerous to civilization ( i know, flame on, but he’s not a bad person, just fucked up big time)
Make him do a ton of Community service and donate a lot of $

In March it was swarming with cops, granted I was down there the same time as the spring break kids. :tdown: