nick hogan- john graziano accident video aftermath

pull the fucking plug. yikes!

Juts let me fucking die Please. WTF with the music?

Well… He still has a face… I guess… thats good news

hes got a serious will to live.
Amazing that a human can withstand such damage and survive.

thats fucked up whats worse is did anyone hear the tape of hulk and nick talking shit about how he was a negative person and god punished him, wtf i think nicks safer in jail

And of course Nick is fine. Fuckin loser.

Nick wore his seatbelt.

wow

yea i remember seein that vid a while ago, its crazy that half his head is missing and he is still living

i am having trouble loading it for some reason…is there another link for it?

I’ve already had the discussion with my family about if I’m in a vegetative state I want a DNR. Dont keep me around, waste of time and emotion and money. If I’m brain dead, let me pass.

I have had the same discussion with mine. That topic needs to be brought up when a whole family rides motorcycles…

Is this a gross video before I load? I’m pretty squeamish.

It’s unsettling but not gross blood-n-guts like.

He’s “alive” per say… but missing half his head. You be the judge based on that description. It looks like a giant C that folds in on itself rather than being shaped like an O. Sort of like Pac Man, with an oval shaped opening rather than the standard >

there is no blood or anything but half his head is missing…

intense

WTF with that. Seriously, why bother carrying on with that kind of damage. There is obviously no hope for recovery

true but nick was driving and im sure made sure when he knew he was gonna hit that tree that it wasnt hitting his side of the car. the hogans tried using the seatbelt excuse too and it wouldnt have made a difference did you see the car? in fact if he had his seat belt on he prolly woulda been decapitated the lack of belt prolly save whats left of his life

That’s fucked.

x2 on mpd, pull the plug on me for christ sakes