***NickAlero: Today's Failvis*** *STICKY*

hahahahahhahahha

told you this guy was bad news

Joe liked to give me shit when we would hang out, and if you bust my balls don’t expect a ride home. I was still living in Troy the night in question. If I said I was going to Colonie and didn’t give him a ride, he probably pissed me off that night at dinner. That was also one of the days we were working on the Civic, not the CL/VR-4. The only time working on the CL was the oil pan where I drove him home and back, and the vr-4 was injector seals; kevin dropped him off at my house and I drove him home. After all the random times we hung out/drove around/I picked him up all summer and expected no money or rides in return, he should know that he is welcome in my car. I still have nothing against you, Joe.

I have had girls over to my place, one in my dorm and 1 at home early this year I’ve also hooked up with girls at parties. I’ve never had sex any of them, but I never said that. Likely confirmation for most of these nights is Darius, as we went to pretty much every party we could last year.

I have tuned 2 cars. My Alero was the first, a friends Saab was the second. This is not the friend you met at LG Nats, however. I guess your confirmation on that can be if JDaniels thought I was knowledgeable after talking to me about HPT on more than one occasion.

I called 10 locksmiths in OCMD and tore that room apart for my key. I spent the day making phone calls until you found a place who would do it, but the reason you got a response is because you asked for a door key, I asked for an ignition key. If Kevin has the conversation with me from after OCMD saved, call all 10 of those numbers. They are all locksmiths.I’ve never been high on adderal, so I don’t know what it is like. I never want to know what its like, either.

I had an automatic transmission for my swap, I found it extremely cheap. The lie was the motor that I told Kevin I had, with intention of buying, and never picked up. I was going to purchase it; a tuition charge hit my bank account that week so the motor was never picked up.

I have the 600. I had the 250, and it is gone.

lol you can’t get high on adderall…thats why its funny

Going to keep denying everything huh? That’s no way to live.

-lksi

I’ve never used drugs so I wouldn’t know.

What I put up there is the truth. If no one believes anything else, that’s what it is and their mind is made up. Knowing this forum, mine would be made up by now.

Negged NickAlero 2 more times for good measure.

yikes da fuck is going on right now

No nick, barely any of that is the truth. Maybe you think its the truth because you constantly lie to others and to yourself.

Pics of the road rash on your arm from crashing the 250? Road rash takes a very long time to heal. Please include signed piece of paper next to it. Surely you know someone with a camera or picture phone.

-lksi

Feel free to PM me reg and insurance cards of both to make me a believer.

As per last pm.

yayyyy vlads on board

No wonder you moved away

http://imgupld.lunaticoutpost.com/graphic/images/2011/July/08/95B8_4E16EEE5.gif

This. Takes minutes. Fuck you can even text the pictures to Vlad or simply post them in a single PM to him and rid yourself of at least this last debacle. If you can’t manage that, then you’re on you own with sharks in the water.

[/quote]

Stop digging the hole. You won’t find china on the other side. If you did, I don’t think its far enough away to hide from this

It wouldn’t help. Until my license is switched into this state, I can’t insure or register the bike here.
That will be my last post here.

Bill of sale then. You should have at LEAST had that.

hmmmmmm

lets kick someone in the nutts

You don’t need a license to insure a damn thing.

You provide us NOTHING. No crashed bike, no pics of EITHER bike, no proof of purchase, no proof of ownership.

What happened to the crashed 250? You parted it? Sold it? Listed it on cl? It already got bought? Bought on a listing without a picture?

At this point religion is easier to believe and has more proof.

Vlad did you just rep me saying “suck my dick?” Serious question… can’t see who’s doing it.