***NickAlero: Today's Failvis*** *STICKY*

…?

…that’s what I thought.

Negative.

Hmm. The mystery continues.

…and here i was, all like, “shift is sooo damn BORING right now! i wish something SERIOUS would happen!!” And what do you KNOW?! THIS THREAD HAPPENED!! You all have done such an extraordinary job with this one…seriously! im actually how impressed joey did with that OP.

that was nick alero hater. ask me how i know

haha you fucking dick

:rofl

:lurk

http://smiliesftw.com/x/innoutrofl.gif

HOLY SHIT. NickaleroNEGGED. So much backpeddling. I thought you could handle that big bad 600 hoss? What happened to the 250? LOL.

LOLs are being had. http://www.smileyvault.com/albums/forum/smileyvault-popcorn.gif

Fucking dieing here. I don’t know any of the situations, but well done Joey.

Here’s what boggles my mind: we all live in pretty damn close proximity to one another and almost all of us know each other in person… Why in the fuck would you lie to anyone in that situation? We’re not some girl you met in an AOL chat room when you’re 8 trying to get titty pics, or someone across the country that has no way of proving you wrong.

And why would you need to lie? To get more friends? If you have to lie to get friends a) they’re not worth it to be friends with and b) you aren’t worth it to be friends with.

Sad :(.

But funny and entertaining!

In for titty pics.

Logged in to neg NickAlero
Not just jumping on the ‘neg-train’ for fun, I seriously cannot stand reading anymore of this kids bullshit :lol

His rebuttals to k20/murr/lksi are priceless though. I don’t even know AleroFag, and I can be sure he’s a dishonest kid, and overall just a complete douche.

>redwgn you have pm :ninja

I was in H2O for the lost key thing. Luckily it did not directly affect me and I LOLed then too.

LOLOL

Added a couple more humorous lies to the bottom of the OP that I remembered while sitting at work this morning :rofl

You guys need to get together and make another video like the Failvis one. What ever happened to that anyway? It was hysterical!