NickAlero's '98 CL

I had my uncle take a look at her over the weekend. She just needed a transmission fluid flush/refill. Shifts like absolute butter now. From the looks of things he said it had probably been the original trans fluid. To add to the good news, no metal shavings showed up in the fluid, which can happen. While I’m confident that I could pull another 130,000 miles out of the car, it is time for me to get into a manual transmission car.

EDIT: While you guys may not know me well, know that I would under NO condition sell anything that I felt was under any condition to fail, under any circumstances. Before the sale of this car, I’d be willing to let anyone’s personal mechanic take a look at the car for any issues. A car is an important part of someone’s life, for most, it is how they get to work or school. I couldn’t live with myself knowing I sold someone something that could compromise someone’s ability to perform their responsibilities. Also, before my FS ad is put on Craigslist, I will be sure that any existing issues I may not see are found and taken care of. The only one I currently know of is needing new rear brake pads. Those are being replaced tomorrow afternoon.