NickAlero's '98 CL

WHAT DO YOU MEAN A BIRD?

excuse me, i dont know if you have heard…
have you heard…?

http://www.wrestleclubforums.com/images/smilies/smiley_suicide.gif

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! without remorse.

Got bored and did a little vid. I’ll take more at some point later most likely.

Stuntin hard right here.

everyone… prepare to take off in your roflcoptor

Lmao what the

woww. right down 15th without a care in the world

+rep to you sir :lol But not 15th St.

these are your car too?? damnnn kiddddddd

Smart…

Your car, and I am sure somewhere your plate is posted up here.

You have video proof of you recklessly driving (mistimeanor btw), on an easily identifyable road.

And you post it up here for the public to see. CPD included.

And you have a queer 15year old giddy boy taping it touching his penis to the WOOOOOOOOOTTTTT sound coming from your air box.

:Facepalm

Its clearly not publically identifiable if it has been wrongly identified twice now. If you look at the description, this was CLEARLY shot in Mexico. And note I said…“I’ll take more vids at some point”…implying I TOOK the video. Which I did. Idk who was driving…

Fuck it, I won’t argue. You have a point. I’ll take a nice legal one tn, sound better? Kill your quote please and thank you.

dude… comeon, really. I appreciate the rep and the PM, but do you really think I and the rest of shift that caught on to what I stated are that dumb?

the video even said “Nicks CL”.

That video has, well had, since you deleted it… a lot of very identifiable objects in it!

you were smart to take it down. Your welcome for making you realize your mistake. :thumbup

You may now repay me with a case of underground 4loko’s and horney willing CP’s making the delivery. :rofl

The rep was more a means for me to argue my point without blowing up the thread. I said it was my car, but I never said I was the driver. Idk…made sense in my head. No reason for me to do it where I did when there’s rt 7 pretty close by where I can get on it legally.

And your repayment…blackout in a can and some underage girls to share it with :rofl

So let me get this straight. lol you either handed your keys over to someone to joy ride your whip while you caught it on camera? or you found someone with another care that looks like yours, sounds like yours with a K&N, then had them rip it while you video taped it? OR you found another car like yours ripping down some road on the internet somewhere, downloaded it, uploaded it to your youtube and named it “nicks cl”???

How far can you ride that bicycle backwards befor you fall over or hit something??? :rofl

and btw this “build thread” is 6 pages too long to accomplish a tune up and a cone filter install. I wouldnt worry about it blowing up. lol :ahh

Its gone pretty far so far, just don’t throw gravel in the road! :lol

/\ worst shift argument/conversation to date /\

/\ hey Dusenbery said get off shift and study

heyya papsmear, why dont you study then give nick alero advice

hey foreskin… get off your phone and go bias