Nickalero's Facebook Status, yes this is a fb thread

Figured I’d explain and ask for advice before this gets dragged over fb.
So I got home from the track, hung out a bit with some friends and returned home. I was approached by my room mate who told me with a smile on his face “we’re having a party Saturday, and you’re invited!”
I love parties, don’t get me wrong. But there’s something wrong. Was I, as a house member, ever consulted? No.
To find out, he has failed to consult all but one house member, his girlfriend, on the first floor.
He has breached every rule of good house mate etiquette in about 10 minutes, and not to my surprise, this party has over 70 guests. Our house is not THAT big! No way in HELL we can fit 70 guests, and the friends they will likely bring.
I also have work at 6:30am Sunday morning. This is the house mate who picks locks too fyi.

/Venting and rant. Fuck my life hard.

Discuss if desired.

i am coming and am going to trash the place and break your roommates hand in 20 places with a sledgehammer.

^considering if just making this bigger is the appropriate answer.
In which case, all of shift is invited!

I’m gonna have a Shift party when my house mates go away for Christmas though. So hold onto your sledge hammer :lol

Stand by the door all night.
Charge $20 cover charge per person to enter your own house.
If they dont want to pay, they dont come in.
If they do come in, you get $$$.
Problem solved.

What a douchebag. Tell him and his lowlife friends that they had better find another place to host their pity party, and failure to do so will result in the authorities being notified.

Srs. Tell him the bullshit stops now, and as punishment for his asshattery, the party shall no longer be hosted. Future parties are A-ok as long as he asks EVERYONE (who pays the bills and/or lives in the house) in advance.

-Angry Alpine

+1

OR.

Play the tourettes guy through a set of very, very loud speakers.

Wow, ratty sitch ur in.

Get that locking doorknob on and charge at the door. Then party your fuckin ass off

During the party, fuck with his shit. Deface it, hide it, out right take it, w/e. Then tell him it must have been one of the idiots he invited.

Get some trashy girl super wasted, like puking wasted. Make him clean it up (hey, it was his party).

If he doesn’t promptly clean up the house (by 3pm the next day), pile all the trash in his bed. Again, his party, his responsibility to clean it up.

Bet you that if enough shit goes wrong, he’ll never have another one. So just make sure shit goes wrong.

Fuck his girlfriend at said party.

Wow I am really proud of you guys. Post like this almost bring a tear to my eye they are so beautiful. Everything I was going to say has been said here.

-get badass lock for your door
-Charge $10 door fee and give out one red cup. (hide all your dishes)
-Party your ass off
-Fuck room mates girlfriend (Only do this is you know you can smash her brains out 10x better than he ever did)

• Go to bed while the party is still raging
  • Call cops to report a noise disturbance and under aged drinking, when cops arrive wait for them to knock on your door and wake up with ear phone on because you are the responsible one and have to work early in the morning

Saturday

1. Fuck bitches
  2. Get money

Sunday

1. Wake up
  2. Get breakfast
  3. Get money

hahaha this thread is great, great answers

Invite a bunch of blacks. Then once everyone he invites leaves, call the cops and tell them you got broken into by a bunch of blacks. Then they will leave.

Done and done. I am not racist, I just proved one GOOD reason to have black people around.

Ohh yeah I forgot… Sneak into the coat closet and poop in all the pockets.

“Someone shit on all the coats!”

Alright, this is getting crazy. Is this guy that much of a douche? I know it’s not your fault, but stop rolling over for him… 70 people in one house is just asking for trouble. Counter-attack with a mass shift invite, then we will bounce all of his douche-canoe friends out the door.

I love these responses.
The first issue is many of these 70 people are mutual friends, about 30 or so. The non mutual friends seem to be responding that they are not coming, which is good.
The second is two of my house mates are black, they are the nicest black guys you will ever meet haha, so no black break ins.

A massive shift invite is prolly gonna happen. A lot of you get busy during school and I’ve been saying I’ll throw a banger since I got the place, so why not now?