Nicole's in the kitchen...

…and is taking orders:

I’ll have a marinated pork tenderloin cooked over a bed of charcoal cooked to exactly 160F, no more, no less. For a starch I would like twice baked potatoes, don’t forget the chives. For a vegetable I will take asparagus, steamed, not boiled. For additional sides and condiments I would like a large pot of pork gravy, dinner rolls, cole slaw and a Caesar salad.

To drink I will have a glass of water and a bottle of Chianti with just ONE glass.

For desert I would like you to make homemade, from scratch choc/macadamia chip cookies, leave the middle gooey.

Any questions? If not, get started.

i’m in for one of the above as well. You need to get this shit done pronto, lunch time is approaching and you still have to allow for time to deliver.

Hey just surprise me nicole I am simple like that

holy fuck! took her long enough

I’d love to partake in a Thanksgiving dinner for lunch today, approx 4.5lbs or turkey should suffice, served with homemade stuffing, 4-5 potatoes mashed with a pinch or garlic, salt and pepper. Then I’d love some asparagus, sautéed mushrooms, a large glass of milk, and some of the gravy that you used for the meatloaf last night.

There will also be some requests that I’ll have once you get over here, I’m still deciding what I’d like on the turkey. Hurry up and finish Wayne’s meal, I’m expecting you here by 12:10. I have a 12:30 class so get your cookin’ shoes on and hurry up.

im gonna be a little diff day for luch…

id like 4 chocolate chip pancakes
2 eggs over easy
6 pieces of canadian bacon, not burnt but very cripsy

and i want it all in the shape of a smiliey face

Beef Wellington, served with mashed potatoes seasoned with truffles, asparagus with hollandaise, and some Texas Toast. Grape Kool-Aid to drink.

Prime Rib, Lobsters, and King crab legs.
Jumbo shrimp cocktail for an appetizer.
K,thnx.

i hope she’s not posting because she’s making all of these…

I’d like a 1/3lb burger, medium rare, on a lightly toasted bun. On said burger I would like melted Swiss cheese, sauteed mushrooms, and a little bit of bbq sauce. Make sure the mushrooms are under the melted cheese, so they don’t fall out. I also would like some homemade french fries with a little bit of salt and drenched in vinegar. Exactly one fried pickle should also be on the side. Bring a bottle of dark beer, your choice; I trust your beer picking abilities.

+1

aaaaahahaah

lolerbation, i am doing it.

me too.

I would like a buffet style dinner of all of the above. Also I expect you to be cooking with just an apron on.

Kthxbye

I’m easy-

3 eggs scrambled, wheat toast w/butter, 8oz 1 percent milk.

okthxbyeget2work

Dinner, was delicious last night Nicole. I especially appreciate the happy ending.

For today’s breakfast, I will have a stack of homemade pancakes with real maple syrup. Venison breakfast sausage and a grapefruit. To drink I will have a cup of freshly ground coffee with french vanilla, L&S please. Also, a glass of Tropicana OJ.

:rofl

Totally missed this thread, I went home sick yesterday.
That breakfast sounds pretty tasty though, I think we can make that happen.

n!cole = good for baking
n!cole = bad for cooking

I’ve eaten both, I would know. (Awaits jokes)

Breakfast food I’m good at, dinner stuff I’m way too lazy for all the steps involved and do not care to practice. :lol

Ah dammit, I knew I would get sloppy seconds :frowning:

Psst, Steve - I don’t even know that guy.

my n!kk!=h00k0r?