Nikon D60 w/ 18-55mm VR lens

Time to step up to another camera. Camera is well taken care of. I’ll throw in a few filters as well to whoever picks it up. They seem to be going for $550+ used on amazon. I’m asking $500 OBO.

Not too bad. got my D60 for 500. How many shots have been taken with it? Do you have any other lenses for the D60 you’d want to sell?

I got a nice used D60 set up for $500 bones, seems like a nice little deal. I’m guessing he took 3,723,623 pictures with it, although I might be off by 1 or 2. Paulo takes great care of his stuff and is a stand up guy, I wouldn’t worry about buying anything from him ever.

^thanks homie.

I’ll check the shutter count when I get home. I also have a 50mm 1.8, but I plan on keeping that for the next cam.

Great seller! GLWS

good deal here

glws

OMG what next?

Not sure yet. Lookin at D90’s, D80’s and D5000’s.

i didnt know if this was a hawaiian reason. or motorcycle driven reason.

None of the above.

D700.

I thought about it… still weighing the options financially, though.

I might have a line on a nice used D300. I’ll let you know if I end up with it…it’d make you a killer upgrade. :slight_smile:

True, but I have a feeling I can get the D300s for cheaper than you can get that D300 lol. PM with details.

Lens > New Camera. if you were going for a d700 go for a 5d mark II

I most likely won’t want to spend aywhere near that much money, anyway. It was just a brief thought.

EDIT - and the lens>body argument is why I’m really considering going with the D5000 and putting the extra coin towards a new lens.

Just keep the D60 and get lighting equipment. and or a lens that you really need… I personally would love a 14-24mm 2.8 :slight_smile:

I want a 10-20mm sigma. That lens fuckin rules. I’d be really happy with just that, and an 18-200mm travel lens. I’d be set for a while with that.

And I already have lighting equip. 2 umbrellas, an sb600 with possibly another and an sb900 on the way.

Ewww You stop it with that nonsense.

The lack of the ability to AF primes is big deal.

:tup: I love it, although I found the lack of aperture really makes it a pointless lens for anything other than just putting a cool effect/perspective on simple daytime snapshots and such.

Do not wast the money on that stupid thing, 6/800’s are just as comparable as far as pwr and are far cheaper. Hell for the cost of the 900 you could almost get alien bee strobes, which are fucking tits.