ninety1two40 gettin' physical with some pavement...

Probably not :lol I get out of work at 6AM that morning. I have the worlds worst work schedule for the next few weeks lol

I can’t wait to see the high-res of yours and the other shots of the building that Steve didnt back in stealth mode style :ninja

Yea man, we can figure something out. Dans gotta come too lol. :excited

I was thinking of you during the shot, Mr. Fizzle. :lol

Ballz deep son. Ballz deep.
Dans version of my shot will make mine look like ass lol

To get a true “drift” shot you would either have to mount the rig and have the car actually drift - which I am not about to risk my camera equipment for lol. Or do a multiple exposure shot, one with the road going the same direction as the front wheel, then another of the car sideways, and possibly another for tire smoke, etc. I tried an edit with the wheel turned and it looks odd being that the front tire is going against the motion blur of the pavement, like the car is pushing the front.

Having Steve launch his car into a rolling burnout while standing at the end of a pole attached to the car is quite interesting. A lot shit going on at once; tires smoking, shit is vibrating, turbz spooling…mix a hot blonde in there somewhere and I’m in heaven.