Ninety1two40's 240sx

It’s not 100% ready to go yet, I need to get a shim so the gears mesh better, I’m hoping I can get it done today though.

So is the LSD unit itself fine? If your going to be a bish and not use it give it to me!

Doesn’t Jeff have a VLSD and some aftermarket LSD?

I think that was with a welded diff, if not, he’s a retard for posting it.

I don’t know, but I’ve seen the where abouts of said VLSD and I will not hesitate to pull some ninja moves and grab it when hes not home and his mom leave the garage open like she did friday :ahh

The diff you see above was a VLSD… Open R200’s don’t have the fins on the pumpkin cover

Then he’s a retard for posting it, and that axle was probably already bad.

I’m pretty sure the clunking is from my diff, it also whines under acceleration. But my axles probably seen better days, I’ve been running a welded diff for several months :lol

Car looks good. Did you put the coilovers in yet cause you need to go like3 inches lower and it will be the red hot FIYA

Lol @ 3"

If it was me I’d go 4.5" lower.

18’s on an s-chassi should almost tuck rim

:facepalm

Yes the coilovers are installed. I plan on tucking the rears at least, I’ll lower the front maybe another inch. It currently rubs right now once in a while. I need to roll the rears and probably fronts. And I need ~10mm spacers in the front to clear the coilovers to go any lower. I also want to make a skid plate and try and raise the exhaust a bit under the drivers seat.

BTW, anyone have a fender roller I can borrow this week?

Yeah I do.

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/06/12/1201_giftguide_toys/image/louisville-slugger-bat.jpg

Only it’s been sharpie-painted green.

It will leave your hands stained green.

$50/day

Fn Skanks knows some people, Jay at gearhead has one, not sure if hell lend it out though

Baseball bat works fine if your not concerned about your paint on the inside of the fender well getting tore up. I did my fender with a basebal bat and rubber mallet

You calling Steve a bitch?

yes?

Fuckers, Benny I’ll need to borrow that bat to beat the shit out of someone. I can pick it up tonight :lmao

I’ll use a fender roller or maybe make one :eek

Hey, as Ricky Bobby says, rubbin is racin

btw I pm’d you about the fender rollers