Ninety1two40's 240sx

My tires rub alot.

I deal with it for the cool point. It’s going to be funny when i go lower. Front tire smoke off the fender FTW!

Im pretty sure you have 0% knowledge of what your talking about.

Its a R200V.

Short term = VLSD. Bought it off Archie. Oshina6, or w.e on here.

Mine is known by alot of people to act like a welded diff, going around tight corners. aka parking in a parking lot. it clunks and all. other than that, it acts like it should, Hence why its not in my car.
Both those axles were BRAND NEW when i bought the car, bc the old ones had a tear in each boot, leaking the grease everywhere.

Why would a VLLSD “Clunk”? I could see if it was a mechanical posi like a detroit locker… but a VLSD? a VLSD is the same concept as an open diff, except it has a “grease pack” in the center, when it heats up, it expands giving drive to both wheels… Theres nothing at all that should “clunk”, i have a VLSD in my daily driver, it doesnt even attempt to chirp a tire going around a turn

Ok so let’s get this straight.

You’re still retarded.

You had a VLSD which is basically an LSD that operates off of fluid transfer instead of clutches. Regardless, it’s still a limited slip diff, and if everything is working correctly should definitely not ‘act like a welded diff’, and if it does, Nissan engineers are retards…knowing this isn’t the case I’m going to stick with you being the retard.

idfk why it does it hence why its not in my car. theres obv something wrong with it. Ask justin/mcflurry/steve/almost anyone.

cliffs:

Jeff es retard

Im being a retard because i bought a “vlsd” and installed it. It broke an axle. I replaced the axle and put the open diff back in until i find out whats wrong.

Your logic is flawed.

Oh I read that as you blaming the LSD for breaking the axle. Which doesn’t make sense.

Calm Down. if i was a retard my car would look like this:

wow throwing people under the bus lol

people do it to me, so hey… why not. :lol

The diff did clunk and the wheels would skip around sharp turns. I really don’t think it’s a VLSD though, if anything VLSD wear out and become open diffs.

Sounds like you somehow managed to break something in the diff itself and lock it up.

Yeah, retard.

It’s done that since day 1 when he got it… I remember asking him if he got a welded diff…

Jeff let me have your VLSD plz so it doesnt collect dust on your garage shelf

i didnt do anything :lol. i just stop caring.

ask steve. it did it on the test drive 2 minutes after i put it in.

Troof, but I never saw the inside of the differential housing.

BTW, I dropped my KAAZ 1.5 diff off with Hank and he’s going to have his buddy check it out and make sure the gears mesh right. I also think my axles are on the way out now. So I hope to pick up another set this weekend.

Did you do the break in thingy where you drive around in circles? or did you get it used?

You got home quick… stop driving so fast.

Although I prolly shouldent talk :rofl

used. archie said it was from a R32 skyline… altho it had the output shafts of a 300zx, and i didnt have to switch the rear cover like some have to when swapping in different diffs.