Ninety1two40's 240sx

hmm, if it wasnt for your nose being a diff size then id say maybe it came out of an 88 Shiro, but teh differnt nose lengths makes that a no brainer

Not home yet :ninja

run 12lbs… break it loose…

Do ett

you won’t.

P.s. me and you needz to line em up sometiem

I BLOW IT SIDEWAYS all the time :lol

We’ll line it up after I get the new axles and diff in, I only race from a dig :wow

Liar

oh and you get sideways… comone i’ve driven your car a few times it doesnt blow sideways :wierd

Stop picking on my nose! :cry:

I can blow it sideways on command, I’ve been trying not to on the new tires :lol

haha good idea last year you were always like

“my tires are bald”
“dude dident you just get those”
“yeah”

:rofl

Yeah. It’s hard.

I’ve already thrashed my ‘nice’ summer tires to hell :frowning:

don’t cry b-fizzle your just doing your job!

word

Question:

How tight do you guys tighten the coilover adjustments? I used the two coilover wrenches and tightened them as hard as I can by hand to lock the two rings against each other. But they loosened up a couple times and last night after some spirited driving in Knox the driver’s side rear was about an inch lower :lol Tire rub FTL, I was pealing off strings of rubber from my tire!

Wait, so the rears are loosening up?

That’s uh…weird.

The front have the potential to loosen if only the bottom portion of the strut is turning, usually because of install error. But the rears loosening up is very weird.

I followed the instructions from Stance on how to install them, it’s not hard. The fronts did loosen on me once though too, but that was the lower ring, the upper rings that hold the spring up didn’t loosen. The height didn’t change on the fronts.

1. roll your fender

2. I don’t possibly understand how they could be loosening up? Each perch threads a different way or they should unless some one assembled them wrong.

3. your car is clearly telling you it needs to be lower. Listen to it

1. I’m rolling them this weekend

2. I don’t know how they could be assembled wrong, each coilover came in pieces in it’s own box, four boxes total, one for each assembly.

3. I understand this, I just need a few days!

is this the lock for the shock body or for the spring?

http://www.stance-usa.com/sus/images/stories/coils/GR+wdw.jpg

The bottom collar should tighten against the lower bracket not another collar. I don’t think you ever need to use both wrenches at once, unless you’re adjusting pre-load on your spring.

Word, adjust ride height with the shock body collar, spring preload with the lower spring perch collars.

I used both wrenches for the pre-load, to tighten them against each other. In the front the bottom collar loosened once. The rears the top collars must of moved, the bottom collar is tight but the ride height is lower.