Ninety1two40's 240sx

I like that first pic, to bad the mirror covers half of the car! :lol

Finally some pics of how my car looked, thanks! :smiley:

yeh i like the 1st one also

i was wondering when those pics would show up.

ZOMG! those pics are great!

(i see that dent :shifty)

Yeah its more like a buckle from when we rolled the fenders. I will probably fix it before paint.

where’s the diff? i maybe taking a trip out there next week.

I’ve been tied up, I’ll try and pull it out this weekend.

just checking in. don’t hurry on my account. :}

oh noes, she must want your babies:rofl:Idiots

hahaha you never drop anchor

I love how your car has a touch of VIP. Anyone else see it?

XM
Black leather
yeah? yeah?

You forgot one thing :lol A/C

Update:

Car is fuckxord. The upper frame rail on the drivers side still has to pulled out about 1/4". I’m going to call the shop and see if they can get it done quick for cheap, if not I’ll try and pull it myself.

Edit:

Ugh this car is making me depressed as shit. I almost just want to get rid of it. :frowning:

dont get rid of it, you’ll hate yourself for it.

it will get better and will be finished soon, then you don’t have to be emo boy and cry about selling it haha

I know I know, I just want to drive it!

give it to me.

buy a hyundai
change your whaaaa-mpon

IDK if you mentioned it, but where did you have the chassis straightened… somewhat?

I had it done in Cobleskill at Borst Autobody. The guy there is really good, don’t know what happened this time. I’ll call them tomorrow.

I did try and straighten it but the come-alongs I used were maxing out and I didn’t want to snap a cable in my face. I did pull the upper frame rail about 1/4" it needs another 1/8"-3/16" though.

Make sure that thing is PERFECT man, or you will notice it. Once stuff shifts, it never feels the same so get it as close as possible and hope for the best.:bowdown

Thanks I’m just trying to hit my deadline so I can go to the LVD event June 19th