Ninety1two40's 240sx

cause your rear tires suck

Steve, just hammer the lip all the way flat and roll. Yeah that shit sucks I had that same problem.

Already rolled pretty good, I’ll hammer it flat though.

Update:

I did nothing to my car yesterday :facepalm
Fuck Facebook and it’s stupid quizzes :shifty

My set of triple projector headlights came in though :excited

Slacker. I called my insurance company to get an update yesterday.

I won that battle.

Aww I like Bricks better than triple projector

I actually lol’ed at the fact u made a facebook quiz and ALMOST thought about taking it then realized how gay taking quiz’s are and reminded me of myspace days with bulletins

Yeah I wasn’t going to make one for a while but said fuck it and did it anyway. I basically made it since some chick wanted me to.

I got projectors because I want to retrofit them with HIDs, I hate it when they put HID projectors in halogen housings, look gay IMO.

…nm

i’m just a baller driver mike (tung) …one day mike you will know how it is. lol j/k

whos mike

mike= tung

ahhhhhhh ok that explains it, i guess your excused…

fuck your couch.

Wat?? :lol

Update:
Finished stitch welding the front and resealed the seems.
Received my Tein inner and outer tie rods today also.
Forgot to order an intercooler :banghead

CALLING STEVE! hey if u get this tonight or early tomorrow, i need those sway bar end links to finish up my front end lemme know when ur avail and where to meet you, you can text me 518-461-0525

doing my ball joint and installing my front sway bar so i wanna get it all back to 100% holla back

:lol To late, I can get the links tomorrow.

im bored, lol holla at me ill come get-em i did my ball joint just need links to finish up my front end

Just got this message now, I might be able to give them to you this weekend.