Ninety1two40's 240sx

Shooting?:excited

:excited :lol

We should do some clays soon though!

IN! :number1

Shit, Hooked on 240 still has my engine hoist!

shit and both of mine are tied up keeping the caddy frame from making the mustang a permanent convertible.

down 4 shooting once both motors are in

Got the engine hoist back.

And I’m taking Thursday and Friday off from work just to get this done :lol

fucking steve doin werk!

dedication. that’s awesome.

Nearly an epic fail with the hoist last night. Wayne and I were lifting the engine to see how high the hoist would work since you said it might need oil. And it went up fine, but when lowering it, the engine knocked out the rubber filler plug on the hydraulic cylinder and oil went EVERYWHERE!! :lol All over the floor/engine. I put my finger over the filler hole to stop it while Wayne looked for the plug. Putting the plug in made the oil squirt everywhere :banghead That has to be the nastiest smelling hydraulic oil EVER!

But the engine is in the car and bolted down like Home Depot. Thanks Wayne :thumbup

I’m just crossing my fingers hoping I’m home when my radiator comes in (fucking direct signature on delivery bullshit)

hey homeboy let me know tommorow or friday if you need help I can come over early in the afternoon and lend a hand for a couple hours if needed

From here on out it’s mostly under dash wiring ect. But I might need a hand bleeding the brakes and clutch.

Drive 30-40 mins from work to bleed your clutch… brakes and jerk you off while your under the dash? :wtf doood

I exspect a reach around

cake work. let me know. :thumbup i have friday off too… i was supposed to get my culligan installed but i’m gonna cancel… while the paints drying i can help!

Word 240 party at steves

Me, wayne and the JCPenny model steve… should be a good time

:rofl bring the DLSR!

oh btw clutch works nice

made me realize how bad I need rear subframe bushings thou…

First into second make the ass end feel like its trying to slingshot me ot the moon

Good to hear! Yeah I bet that 6-puck is still grabby like a bitch haha

yea… when it grabs due to it not slipping at all like the others it jerks the ass end hard from my POS subframe bushings…

need poly ones stat

radiator was not dropped off, sig was required, i suggest you pick it up at fedex