Ninety1two40's 240sx

Yeah got your vmail, heading to Menands in a little bit.

suuccckkkeeerrrrr

Haha fuck companies that require direct signature! FML

your sig is epic :rofl

You stay in the shanty :lol when i left at midnight?

I always just leave a note on the door and they always drop for me and take the note as proof.

you guys dont fuck around, did some srs werk!

WELL THE CAR LOOKS COOL BUT DOESNT DRIFT

guess u might as well get rid of it, singh will take it:excited

those tires are teh suxors

track was a PITA to get down seriously, dude if u got there when i did and were allowed to do as many practice runs as u wanted you would have been amazing by the end, i saw you gettin pissed and just fucking those tires but did ya have fun? maybe next time come early and hit it up for a while

I have to commend you on getting so much work done. I looked at the swap while your car was in the pit and it looked clean for doing it rushed in a week.

I tried that once, maybe next time.

Yeah no joke, about 30 hours straight for me. If you put 1/2 that much time in your car you could get it done!

That was my first time messing around in an open area, I usually don’t fuck around in random parking lots. I’ll get better at it.

Way to much fun, I’m glad I got some runs in. I wasn’t getting pissed :lol I just didnt feel like letting off the gas. RB25 FTW

Thanks, a lot more to do to make it like my last 240, but getting there.

So what do I do with this build thread? I mean the actual car is different now and I’ll probably get rid of the shell at some point.

just switch to the actually car now and change the title to something like “fried dough cocaine and swamp rats…new car drift drift drift”

so, ya. i want the auto ecu please. and you shall get that monies :slight_smile:

deal, text me when you want to pick it up.

:excited. i shall bring over what i bought today :slight_smile:

Youz gunna like it :slight_smile:
KA POWA!

ZOMG fixed a gaping boost leak Saturday night. Now the car moves like it should!!

Where was said boost leak located

The 90deg coupler’s clamp on the hot side, going down though the body towards the intercooler. I had a friend put the piping together. I should of double checked :banghead

Yeah those bitches need to be tight… Once silicone gets warm they slip off so easy