Ninety1two40's 240sx

I don’t know what kind of silicon couplers you use, but my HTS (High Temp Silicone) couplers get sticky when hot and are impossible to get off :lol The clamp just needed to big tightend more.

Saw the twofortee this morning. Looked/sounded great :thumbup

I dont know about looks but still sounds good :smiley:

wasn’t me motherfucker! :ahh

I know Wayne, it was someone else. But I still owe you big time for helping me out, let me know when your working on one of your projects!!!

Having a braking issue. The pedal is VERY hard and it stops well and even, but I can barely lock them up, I have to stand on the fucking pedal and push as hard as I can. I have 300zx front calipers and MBC, and 240sx rear calipers.

Is it possible that I have to adjust the push rod from the booster/pedal? Maybe it’s traveling to far?

Tooo much fluid maybe?

It’s at the proper level in the reservoir. I don’t see how that would be an issue either way though. The pedal only goes like 1/2 way down.

sounds like lack of vacuum assist ,bad booster ,vac leak ,combo of both

Hmm sounds like my car :lol

x10000000000000000

Well I swapped everything over from my old 240 into this one. Except for the brake booster :lol I’ll swap it out this weekend.

Thanks for getting me in for an inspection today :thumbup

no problem kid , should of said suttin when ya were there i would of looked

Swapped out the brake booster, seems way better now! Thanks!

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd. i totally skpped over your text. :lol i shall be in contact soon. one crazy ass weekend that ended bad for my buddy joe…

Replaced the o-ring that seals the sending unit to the tank, no more gas smell/spills :lol

Also made some adjustments to the suspension :ninja
http://shift518.gom-host.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=988&stc=1&d=1247226899
Sorry for the shitty cell phone pic at midnight :lol

hahahhaa :rofl

obviously you know why i think this is hillarious

btw plz take another pic with the credit car pointed in the opposite direction :ninja

haha this is actually my GE corporate card, so I think not :rofl

Word I haz a corperate card… it doesnt have a limit

So many times have I wanted to go buy a lot of shit… then just dissapear :ninja

jesus christ…

Took u long enough. ive been waiting for the SRS BRNS fitment since that nice we tried it…