Ninety1two40's 240sx

Steve you still need that banjo bolt? If so call me tomorrow sometime 11am-noon and I’ll check the bins. I don’t remember what size you said you needed.

Looking good :slight_smile:

ok Yeah 12x1.5

Steve you canning keeping the interior stock, having A/C etc? Last time I really talked to you about your car you seemed pretty intent of having a nice stock looking interior and still haveing a bad ass weekend drift warrior…

Anyways, its looking reallyyyyy good, wouldn’t expect anything less from you, you anal fuck!

Cars look sick. Cant wait to actually see it move

:lol Yeah its a track/daily still. No A/C but power windows/locks and heat/vent.

It’s coming together, shouldn’t be much longer.

pretty sure I have bolts that you can use steven, all of my power steering banjo bolts are m12x1.5 IIRC

OMG I WANT

Just need one!

ill bring a few over before we go do tires tonight

Ok thanks, I’ll have Sam give you a handie.

3/16ths for a sun roof patch?!?! WTF were u two thinking!?!?! That things gotta weight about 10 lbs!

EDIT thats 7 gauge! that roof is about 22 ga, 16 ga is what i use to shave tail lights, handles, tailgate skins, SUN ROOF SKINS.

:lol no for a fuse panel

LOL @ 3/16" sunroof armor

ohh. lol. I was just following the string of replies and wayne made it sound like the piece he cut you was for the roof! hahah i was gunna say.

lol all he says is “here is the template, i need this cut out of x”

Yeah :lol I think I’m going to get a tig welder next year or something. I rather work with aluminum than steel :lol

looking at tigs myself. :slight_smile:

Swing it by my joint, ill zap it up for yeah.

just make this into a vert like i did with my coupe :smiley:

This car looks like a giant cob job

:lol Jeff the roof is done already

Test fitting console:
http://kloptech.com/hosting/240sx/2010rebuild/interior/testfitcenterconsole.jpg

Long Dong Switches (will order more):
http://kloptech.com/hosting/240sx/2010rebuild/interior/longdongswitches.jpg