ninja... HELP

Can you put new fairings from a zx6r? on a 1990 ninja? it has a fresh rebuil motor in it. Or like the new ninja 250r plastics on my 1990 would that fit?

No, different body styles.

Go on eBay if you want cheap plastics for your specific year and model

If you can put an R35 nose on a Stagea wagon, I think you can fit plastics from a new zx6 onto a '90. I’m not saying it’s going to look good and you’re definitely going to need to fab up some brackets but anything is possible. I wouldn’t try it though, it’s sure to come out like crap and look retarded.

They put fresh plastics on Joan Rivers, and look how well that turned out

Zing!

Ignore Cavi Mike, he’s the local moron.

Can they fit? probably. It’s probably going to take a lot of work to make things line up. I say if you can do it, and it looks good, then more power to ya.

idc what plastics you put on that bike, you CANNOT HIDE THAT HIDEOUS HEADLIGHT
and dont take that personally, all the older bikes have scary faces, i used to own one

thats my own opinion, and if you got that bike for 300 bux, those plastics will prolli cost more, and if they dont fit, you just put a giant cock up your ass

IMO, I wouldn’t ride a $300 bike in the first place.

Maybe I’m too baller, but that’s cheaping out.

It’s like buying a totaled and burned to pieces Ferrari just to have a Ferrari

ive had a few 300$ cars and they never let me down, maybe youll get lucky like me

Honestly with enough cash and time you can put a WRX front end on a bike, though it wouldnt be too practical. With that said you can put any plastic on any bike provided you have the time and cash (usually mostly time depending on skill and desired outcome). It really depends on what you want to accomplish. With that said IMHO it can be done provided the the time/cash spent on the project is worth your while.

i dont htink its too big of a deal to own a 300 dollar bike, its nothing like the ferrari analogy. but dont try to make it look like osmehting it isnt.

its 300bucks, ride the shit out of it learn what youre doing then move on to something that actually doesnt look like a turd.

Pay to play, but I wouldn’t trust a $300 bike, obviously it’s going to be a beater.

$300 car beater- 4 wheels and a cage, it falls apart you’re okay

$300 bike- 2 wheels, nothing around you. No thanks.

Well that really all depends on what you have now doesnt it?

When I was in high school I picked up a cherry 1980 camaro from an old lady for 500 bucks(ok its not 300 bucks but still a solid point) all the car needed was tires and brakes.

About 2 years later I picked up a 73 yamaha tx for 200 bucks. All it needed was tires, chain, and a few other small things. It really all depends on what you have in front of you. just because the price tag isnt astronomical doesnt mean that a vehicle is a POS.

300 initial cost

250 for tires

100 for oil, chain and maybe coolant

Plus add into whatever cosmetic shit he wants done

Easily could buy a nicer bike in the first place

Unless of course this IS a mint 90’s ninja, but I highly doubt that is the case.

I agree with you. But I was just trying to make the point that just because something was purchased cheap doesnt mean that its necessarily a POS.

From ‘86 to 07’ for the most part body styles are the same. My friend has an 86’ Ninja sitting in his garage, my friends 2006 250cc Ninja looks the exact same.
Maybe he paid $300 because the seller didn’t want the bike anymore and just wanted to get rid of it… Or is that too simple of an idea?

Curious, do you know this from prior experience?

ive put cocks up my ass on a regualr basis! great to relive stress before that extra hard exam

This thread got weird quick.

Craig- yeah it could be but in all seriousness would you really want a $300 bike? Somethings sketchy bout that IMO