Nintendo Wii

I’m all about the Wii with it’s sweet dongle. :tup:

On ebay they were going for almost double what they got them for.Thats like 500 profit per system.It was that crazy.

Can you reserve Ps3 yet?

I see we are on the same page. I am also going to buy a Wii for sure. As for a Ps3 the only reason I will try and get one is to resell it otherwise I will wait it out until there is a game I really want for the Ps3 and they fix launch bugs

Yeah I want one…dammit too many game systems

haha there are 3.

:lol:

yeah, thats too many when i dont have time to play them :slight_smile:

And the Wii is the best :smiley:

buy it first!

wii FTW! It has inovation no one else can do, plus compadibility with all older systems via downloads (you can preorder on amazon)

For hard core gaming
PC > PS3

PS3 is a PC gaming computer wanna be… plus its not gonna be out till mid next year now cuz sony is a bunch of idiots, games are already being developed for PC that wont even run on a PS3 due to hardware sucking (crysis anyone?)

All I know is I was fucking obsessed with Excite Bike when I was growing up. So now that Excite Truck is coming out i’m pumped :tup:

when you buy the Wii it now comes with a copy of Wii sports(Tennis, Golf, Baseball, Bowling, and boxing), awesome! and Trauma Center :Second Opinion is a release title along with the new Zelda

Ahh, if only they would do a Dark Forces, Jedi Knight style game for it. This would be perfect for it.

http://www.trustedreviews.com/article.aspx?page=8174&head=0

That is a really nice preview/review.I like what I see on page 4 and 6.

sweet the same day i close on my house i can buy a wii.

truth

Streets of Rage!!

Sweet.

I think Nintendo knows what they’re doing. :slight_smile:

gamestop is testing out a lame way to get trade ins in Hawaii(since they make way more on those than new games), the only way to reserve the wii or ps3 is to trade in $50 worth of stuff… wtf

source

I cant wait foor this thing!

just played the wii over the last few days, the base sports game package u get with it is fucking sweet. especially the bowling. but thumbs wayyyy up to the innovation.

madden was impossible to play, but my buddy wouldnt tell me what button/motion did what, so that made it suck. im sure it will be sweet for tons of other games.

definitely buying one of these systems…

are these easily available in stores or is it like a ps3?

Zelda is fucking sweeeeet for the Wii.