Retailers Believe the Wii Will Outsell the PS3

http://www.nintendorevolution.ca/10012006/01/poll_nintendo_wii_will_crush_ps3_this_holiday

I know i will buy one but i have a hard time accepting that the sony fan boys will let that happen.

that ps3 is gunna be such a joke, i cant wait till it comes out and watch every fool spend 600 bucks on a POS that makes sony what it is.

i totally agree that the wii will out sell it. even my father wants one… and hes an old man

and it’ll still outsell the 360

just goes to show u how many suckers there are in this world

Hahhaha, I doubt it. They have to make enough quantities first and that will take who knows how long…

I can’t wait for mine. Im just wondering if the memory will be a normal SD card or if nintendo is gonna make some stupid nintendo version.

:word:

I can’t wait for this. Hopefully if the remote works like it’s supposed to. I want to see some decent driving games for it. :slight_smile:

So do i.

im buying ps3 for the blueray… id rather pay 600$ for the blueray and get an ok system then pay 899$ for just a blueray.

does anyone have a comparision chart between the 3 systems yet?

lol or just get a 360 and get the HDDVD for 199 addon, which is better than bluray anyways.

the only down part of the wii is that extra Wiimotes cost $39.99 and the
Nunchuka is $19.99, but games will be $50 and not $75 like ps3 games so ya.

Edit: Quote
" But while only 400,000 PS3s will be available at launch, the Times claims that the Wii will be “far more available in stores this holiday season” than its competitor due to its cheaper and simpler form factor. Nintendo has since announced plans to ship 4 million Wiis worldwide by the end of 2006, nearly double the 2 to 2.3 million shipped PS3s Sony is now forecasting."
Gamespot

Bottom line, whatever console has the games I want to play is the one I’ll buy. Since I’m over the age of 10, I doubt it will be a Nintendo.

Come to think of it, has there EVER been a REAL driving game made for a Nintendo system? (RC Pro-Am and Mario Kart don’t count)

nope, no driving games that I can remember for Nintendo. :shrug:

I’ll probably end up with both a 360 and a PS3. Like neurokinetik said, if it has the games I like, I’ll get it.

halo 3.

only on xbox 360

end thread

my life will change.

i will stop working long hours.

or i will just bring my xbox to work

need for speed hot pursuit 2 i had for gamecube granted its not like forza or GT4 but its better than mario cart

:word:

and halo 3, gear of war > *

However, that game was made for EVERY platform. Therefore, no compelling reason to get a Nintendo to play it.

Oh, and for the record, I actually have nothing against Mario Kart, it is a fun game. But not enough to sell me a console.

i Beleive will outsell because of its easy to moderate playing ablility for the advanced and noobie users. Also its more innovated than PS3, most ppl these days are looking for fun games, instead of a insane challenge imo.