Nismo 350Z Coming to the US?

Nismo 350Z Coming to the US?

Looks hot! But I like my Nismo/N1 R32 Better! :stuck_out_tongue:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/new_fairladyz_hr_005.jpg

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2007/01/new_fairladyz_hr_006.jpg

Details:

…the latest version of Nissan’s “VQ” engine – the 3.5L VQ35HR, which is now good for somewhere around 308 horsepower (it’s rated at 313 PS). Beyond that, the car sees the introduction of some new paint colors, larger head restraints, optional Active Head Restraints, and a grey convertible top and interior trim.

The new Z is joined by the hot-looking, sport-tuned Fairlady Z NISMO (above), which was co-developed with Autech, Nissan’s customization arm. The NISMO Z’s structure is reinforced to provide added rigidity and rides on sticky Bridgestone rubber and Yamaha Performance Dampers. The snarl it emits comes courtesy of a larger-diameter sport exhaust. It’s wrapped in a full NISMO body kit and features a host of exclusive interior accessories as well.

Definitely a hot looking ride… will get you looks from everyone, no doubt.

I’m not feeling the smooth front, with bulky rear-end though. Looks as if they tried a bit too hard. My $0.02

God, that thing looks ugly. I like the V1 and V2 Nismo looks for the Z33 so far, but that thing is just butt-nasty.

I must agree with “Kizz my Azz”, that thing is hideous. Honestly, I dont like the V2 style either.

Although I must say… that spoiler looks better than the V1 spoiler imo… INTEGRATED LED SPOILER TOO!!! (I’m a big fan of LED spoilers haha)

no thanks on the rear (bumper and spoiler), i dig the rest of the car though. But i highly doubt they’ll be bringing this thing to NA…Japan’s got like 20 million editions of every car.

Don’t forget those rims… with a better set of rims, it might just pull off the awkward look.

Any suggestions o-mighty-350z-picture-archivererer? :stuck_out_tongue:

why does the JD Market get 20 different variations of the same car?

they like special/limited editions of anything. so they’re just meeting market demands. They have one version (i can’t remember the name), where the only difference is that leather inside the car is red. And it’s some “xyz edition”

apparently they’re pretty strict about that stuff, so unless your vin number matches to one of those cars, you won’t be able to buy the replacement parts for it.

I don’t like the spoiler, rims or back bumper.

Spoiler is too high and probably blocks vision out the rear window
Rims - just not my style
Back bumper - is too squared to soon the overall round shape of the car

My .02