My new baby!

Well I still have the s14 and it’s still up for sale! But here is the new car I picked up last saturday.

04’ Nismo S-tune 350z
Brought in from cali, 45,000km, came with;
-Injen intake
-Nismo exhaust
-Nismo clutch
-Nismo suspension
-18" Nismo LMGT4’s
-Falken 452’s (245F, 275R)

dont mean to bust u bubble or nothign but
thats not a real nismo 350 right just has a buncha nismo parts?
pretty sure the nismo 350 had the skirt package and wings and breaks too right?

im lookin at 350z for my self as well

I like car very much so… good buy

nice car, did the girl come with it?

you are right it is not the NISMO 350z but they did make another version in the states called nismo s-tune, yes it was more or less a normal 350z with some basic nismo parts and nismo stickers all the hood and down the side of the car. The real nismo 350z’s are all tagged with the nismo registration number and although I wish I had one, I am not meaning to pass mine off as a the “nismo 350z” hence my signature saying “350z w/ nismo goodies and not, 04’ Nismo 350z”

Here are some shots from before the dealer removed all the stickers for me.

http://i202.photobucket.com/albums/aa184/tperry109/The%20Z/image2php.jpg

how was the process in getting the US car into Canada. Did you have a broker or did you do it yourself?

Did you fly to cali?

not hating at all bro
very nice car.
im looking for a pearl white one :slight_smile:

The car was already registered here in BC when I found it at a dealer on the mainland so I was not involved in the importing process at all.

Thanks man, Z’s look awesome in pikes peak white, or any factory colour for that matter.

Nice man, Congrats

Very nice. Is the grill aftermarket or is it part of the “nismo” package? Reminds me of the ricer chicken wire mesh grills, Bleh, otherwise good lookin Z.

Im not sure where the grill came from but I want it off, unfortunately it replaces the factory black grill so until I can find one it has to stay.

looks good.

if anyone else is interested i have a buddy with a blue track pack Z for sale with some light mods in Alberta for $25k. (work XD9, CF hood, aftermarket bumper)

Aftermarket bumpers are all uglier then the stock ones, why do people spend money to make their shit uglier?

Nice car, but lose the grill, it’s so gross. Hot chick makes up for it though.

Nice ride. Did it come with Navigation? It is a 6-spd, right?
Im really looking to sell or trade my s14 for one of these too.
If you don’t mind me asking, what did you pay in CDN dollars for it?

Aftermarket could possibly be a nismo v.1 or v.2 bumper, in that case it would be hot!

No navigation, I have an iphone lol so I didnt care. Yes 6spd, and I paid 31G’s

MORE PIXORS!

At my “office” - CFB Esquimalt

Nice dude. Great move having them remove all the stickers!

If you are talking about the lip then yes, it’s really nice, Z33s look sick with lips, but anything that replaces the full bumper is garbage.

Yeah it’s funny how one thing can ruin a whole car. Try to find an OEM normal grill, I hope that one you have on your car isn’t OEM.

Anyways, nice car. :slight_smile: So far so good,

Tell me about it, everyone hates the grill, including me, but thats how it came. I am ordering a new grill and nismo lip in the next couple weeks.