Nissan 370Z; Magnetic Black - 18 shots

I shot this car Saturday night, its owned by a friend/co-worker. We were going to use my friends aircraft hanger but he was out of town…fail. Good photo locations are very hard to come by around here, I’m used to the Albany area that seems like it has too many to choose from.

I went with a little different editing style for most of the shots, its a modified, dark, cyanotype look (blue-ish, cyan hue).

Awesome shots…love #15

Nice shots as always, really liked some of the details on that both inside and out. I’m digging the processing as well, looks like something from top gear mag. Rig shots will never get old either :excited

Loveeeeee love loveeeeeeeeee 370’s

Want to punch the owner in the dick for having an automatic though.

Thanks guys!

The auto with the paddle shift isn’t bad, the annoying rev match when down shifting is a little much. I think he bought auto so his wife could drive it, which she hasn’t :facepalm He’s going to buy wheels/drop soon too.

Manuals do the rev matching too, although I think you can turn it off. I mean it’s cool, but kind of takes away a little bit of the fun of driving.

It does take away the fun, I would prefer the manual myself too.

The manual is the way togo! The Rev match is an awesome feature only on downshifts.

i think 18 is my fav of the set

I agree. The paddle shift is cool but it gets old.

The paddles (atleast on a dual clutch manual) sure do give you an acceleration advantage, but for the 99% of the time when you’re not racing, I’d prefer a clutch and a stick shift too.

I really like the wheels on the 370…I wish they made them in my size.

Great shots as always Jim.

The OEM 370Z wheels are probably one of my favorite factory wheels, very interesting design!

I really like the darker hue here. Car looks gorgeous.