Nissan Enthusiast Meet & Cruise Red Deer July 4th

Are you just coming up for Saturday or the whole weekend? I’ll probably be looking for some Calgary people to head back with from Red Deer on Saturday afternoon/evening.

Ya i’m not staying for Sunday just going Sat

I’ll be heading back on that Saturday.

Alright, looks like my plans for Edmonton might be postponed, so I might be just driving up from Calgary for the day.

I thought I asked this already, but maybe not…but would you like to head up together? I’m also trying to bring up my friend and his Titan.

EDIT: Okay I am not going crazy, I did post it that question. I’m in the SE. Wanna meet up at the Deerfoot outlet at 10/10:30ish? and then head out to Red Deer from there. I don’t know where to go once we hit Red Deer but I’m sure google maps will fix that. The meet is at Noon.

I’m all over this if my car is on the road. Going to be 50/50 (and this is getting to be a broken record).

On Beyond they can’t organize this either. Maybe just post the time and place and ya can all go from there

Yes I’m sick of you lol. Finish it already.

I’d be more likely to suggest Alzheimer’s than insanity at this point …

Sure, let’s meet at the mall. NW-ish corner, circled below. I’ll post this at Beyond too. We’ll meet between 10:15 and 10:30, leaving at 10:30 sharp. No idea who’s going to come, so I’m not sticking around waiting for people who might not even show up.

As far as Vex, I know the rough area. I grew up in Red Deer, but haven’t lived there for 15 years. However, from the google maps it looks pretty easy.

So I don’t know if I will be able to make it now. Got into a little bump in a parking lot and my rear quarter panel in dented in, bumper holding on by hopes and dreams and my tail light cover popped off. Was not a good day yesterday. I’ll keep you posted but it isn’t looking good…

Doesn’t sound like it’s not driveable!

Seriously though, that sucks man. Hopefully you can do something with it.

Shitty. Hope to see you out but will understand if you don’t come

OK I will be leaving at 10pm on Sat morning from Gateway Park. I hope to see some of you out for this.

Ryan

I’ll see you in Red Deer!

(unless the weather’s crap tomorrow - then I’m probably staying home!)

Good see you guys here is a link to some pics.
http://g35driver.com/forums/canada/296105-alberta-meet-july-4th-post-pictures-here.html#post4371093

Ya was a fun day. Big thanks to Vex for this. To bad more people from Edmonton didn’t come. Awsome pics too. I’ll get mine up later

I think at least 5 of the G35drivers were from Edmonton the red G TT the G37 the FX50 the Silver Z with the custom turbo…i think they all left at different times though.

I really wanted to go, but lack of funds and my nephew’s baby shower kinda killed my plans.