nissan guys

a good friend of mine picked up skateshelters old 240 . well he wants to turbo it now and do a 5 sp swap . he is lookin for around 300-350 h/p and so on . he is gonna run the ka24de motor or find another to rebuild . my question is whats a good size turbo and supporting upgrades needed to achieve this ?

Convince him to buy that LS motor youve got and put it in.

LS1 swap

buy my precision 50 trim for it. will make great midrange with the housing it has.

motor swap it. SR or CA with at gt28rs.

I also have pedal assemblies for a manual swap

he wants to keep the k.a for some reason . i guess he dont wanna deal with the harness nswap also . he will go for the pedals from ya though .

A carb intake will eliminate the need for a harness

Swap in the long run will be easier esp. if he needs a manual trans you can get a swap with a trans. Low mileage turbo charged motor is better then turbocharging a higher mileage NA truck motor. OEM harness can be used with swap.

i tried man lolol . he is all for that motor for some reason

u tell him in the long run its gonna cost more money to tune it add turbo compenents needed. Hes gonna blow that KA up. when hes ready I should almost all the manual saw componenets besides the actual transmission in my storage container

Tell him I have a baller Cusco rear strut bar with the extra optional Cusco OS-T triangluar addon to attach it to the floor. $125

let me know man

ill have him call ya

If he bought it from skateshelter its gonna need a new motor and trans anyway…

it runs ok , trans was low on fluid but seems to shift good now

haha I was just joking man. Good luck with convincing him to do a swap.