Nissan s12, 240 w/ sr or rb swap

As titles states I’m looking for an s12,s13,s14 with an sr or rb swap… Looking for something clean and not hacked up. Not looking for an incomplete project and willing to pay cash.
Nothing more than $8k.

You can email pics to r.mancini@live.com
Or post in the thread what you have with pics.
THANKS

My buddy has a s13 rb20 coupe for sale, almost 400hp
Text or call him for more info and pics 647 202 2633

you mean both or either? you can get some tastefully modded R32 or R33 GTS-T / GTS4 for that kinda cash.

You can also have a good time finding insurance for it.

That issue is more for people under 25 and with terrible records. Lant says above 25 and its not your DD and its fine for silver wheel insurance package.

I’m 18 with a perfect record, and a stock skyline was going to cost over twice as much to insure as my “stock” 240. I got 7 quotes and most were insane

yah but theres a big difference between 1 year of driving experience and 7 years. When you hit 25 insurance groups drop your rates because your considered a well experienced driver. I meant one or the other not necessarily both.

Not for nothing, but i know what i want and what im looking for. Im 20 with a clean record and my insurance wont cover RHD, nor would i want one.
I have a DD already, so i just want another car to tinker with and just simply enjoy. Now lets please stay on topic, because insuring a car isnt really an issue for me.
LMK what you have if its within my criteria! NO KA’s plz, unless its a KA T for a reasonable price

20 years old ,1 x 10 over speeding ticket… I pay $119/month for my skyline…

just saying.

You’re quite lucky, did you get into one of the insurance companies before they closed their doors to RHD cars? What area are you in?

No ones got anything?

rb25 s14 on kijiji ontario

Ya the black one, hasn’t responded to emails and multiple phone calls, definitely would be interested in buying it if he would only answer, but it probably sold.

Sorry for the previous threadjack.
Have you tried this?

Yea, I saw the car before it was up for sale On kijiji, asking to much for what it is…
That is pretty much what I am looking for though… The body on that was all original in really good
Condition. Frame was good too, only had on patch job, but it was done proper

---------- Post added at 04:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:46 PM ----------

One patch job**

Sorry that wasn’t stated in the ad, didnt know. lol. What was patched, just a hole in the frame? Also, whats wrong with it having a patch job? The vehicle retains its structural integridy.
Something tells me thats the best you’re gonna find without shelling out 10k+ but goodluck with the search, amigo!

No I never said there was anything wrong with the frame patch, there were a lot of things that added
Up for the red 240, reverse lights didn’t work, speedometer wasn’t wired up, there was wire and connectors everywhere under the
Hood, hicas was welded so it won’t work, the auto brake pedal is super Close to the clutch, the interior was oem and in bad shape, not to bad Mouth the car, but I’m just sayin it’s 91 I can find plenty other for 5 and to me isn’t worth it… If I’m spending 10k or more then 240 isn’t even my car of choice at that point

Bump, changed my mind cuz sr’s are slow, lookin for rb20 or 25 swap!!!

Ah, well wiring is never fun to fix especially on old vehicles where its just a clusterfuck. :oj:

In terms of cheap price for power(already installed engine) RB25>SR20DET(Red top>black top)>KA24DE>RB20
RB parts will be alot pricier to replace aswell.

RB20 is slower imo than a SR… So just look for an RB25!