WTB: s14 with rb20/25

ok guys i though i could do this but i cant, im too much of a speed/boost junkie, lol ,i sold my silvia mainly for insurance reasons, and the wife, lol
i need a new trill , im looking for a already swaped s14 with a rb in it, may consider an s13 but coupe only, like heatw old rb25 army green coupe!!
willing to spend 6k
pm me with pics and info , thanks

RB25 swap alone with necessary shit pretty much cost 6K dude. IF you find another 6K I
may let mine go. I’m just tlelling you as an RB25 S14 owner, 6K is a jackhammer to the nuts and a hard slap to the face.

buy ronnies rb20 coupe last he was asking was 7k i think

Your NOT gonna get a RB powered S chassis in good shape for anything less than 5k.

Just how it is.

If you do. I’ll slap the seller.

Good luck

simplemind7 has an rb25 S13 coupe. needs some paint lovin but its only $5000.

Brendan’s car is fockin fast.

Buy Ronnie’s car man. I have sat in, seen it go from KA-T to what it is now, many here can vouch for it. It rips haaard. Just say the word, get 7K, and I will contact Ronnie for you as long as you can commit. Ronnie is a good guy that deserves a good buyer. It’s my fav S13. Just jump in and go.

i work for an improter , so i kinda know what u guys mean, 6 k i guess is kinda low, reason is i look at comparing a gts r33 skyline , i can get for 6k, (montreal) so i wieght my pro’s and con’s with that, complete r33 skyline for 6k with rb25 vs s14 swaped rb25, for above 6 k, reason y i wanna get a left hand drive is i had a big runaround with insurrance with my silvia, i dont want the same to happen, my silvia was parked for a year, due to insurrance reasons, dont need that happening again, thanks for the imput though guys

Rish if you can find insurance let me know… I’d jump on a RHD or S14 in a heartbeat.
Even with my perfect record not a thing.

+1, buy it. paint it. scare yourself.

6k for an rb25 in an s14 ??? Thats way to much, You can do it for 3k nowadays. But i suppose if a shop does it they will charge you up the ass/

3k for an RB20 rotted out s13. sure

3k for an RB25 rotted or not s13…your crazy

My idea exactly Chris. RB25 motorsets (complete) go for $2500+ all day. Then wiring, mounts and supporting accessories as well.

very true my friend very true, see i know how to do the sawp, but im lazy and that the whole point,at riworkx a rb25 sawp into anything will cost u 5g, this includes engine swap, we supply the fans, fuel pump, new clutch system, big brake udgrade if ur already 5 bolt, and couple other extras, the swap is done to spec, u even have AC, is it worj 5 g, dam right it is, but ask me to do it for my self in my onw car, fcuk that, lol
its ok guys dont bother i’ll hold of for now maybe in the summer i might look for one again
thanks for the input guys

You’re getting good hook ups if you get it done all for 3K.

Front clip is normally 3K
A good exhaust is 700 new, 400 or so used
Driveshaft 250
Custom intake 100
Coolant tank relocation
if you do the Mcakinney route, then toss 300-600 for mounts
a good boost gauge 200
Turbo timer 50-100

If you do it yourself it’s always cheaper, but it will never be SR cheap.

Oh yeah forgot the fuel pump and other crap. I don’t even remember everything that is done in my car anymore.

No hookups. Just cost effective. Just cause people are selling shit for 3k does not mean thats the normal price.
Complete engine- 1500
Exhaust- 150 Used and it fit fine +50 for a custom downpipe from Markham muffler
Driveshaft-200 at drive-line???I dont remember their name
Custom intake- ??? God no
Coolant tank relocation- Again God no
Mckinney or “Mckinney” mounts- 200 to 300 on ebay and it works
Boost gauge- 20 bucks
Turbo timer-60 bucks
Fuel pump- 100 bucks

For my rb20 swap I ended up spending 300 dollars only. I got the engine for free and took it from there.

Some of those prices would be damn hard to come across. You’ve been around the block a long time, and when you’ve been around for a while, you have more of a knack for fetching deals. Let’s be honest, regular Joe that hasn’t been around probably won’t hit close to that.

I would not even ride in a car that was budget built.

Safety first.
Ebay engine mounts? Have fun with that.

I spent $1700 doing the RB swap in my red 240. That’s including an entire front clip.