Nitroinsane vs 38stang

some fun runs, cold = traction issues it would seem

** i did not record this lol

was wahoo recording?

worst last race ever lol

silly joe needs to brake boost!

nice runs guys :tup:

nope no wahoo, if it was him i would have had a video of the door panel for 5 mins

:lol: true

lame races too bad a trans am pewter wasn’t racing, it would have been powning heads

Wow

I would torch that Mustang and collect the insurance on it…

was that 40roll starting in 3th gear???

what ya mean!!! I havent recorded one in along time tho! lol last time i didnt have HD Camcorder DAWG! You thinking about jeff i think?

EDIT: lol watched vid, kinda surprized at the results!

yes i was starting in 3rd gear(about 2400rpms), street tires ftl since cobraman is borrowing my mickeys. We tried digs and lower rolls but 1st and 2nd gear was useless for me, concrete roads and 35 degrees doesn’t help.

i the subi was in 2nd gear, idk if he was brake boosting, he will chime in

LZ: considering kbb on my car is $3,000, that sounds like an awesome choice:roll2:

Nice runs tho.

I love that launch.It was some fun runs.I brake boosted the 40 roll but 40 is a shitty spot for me. I figured I would of been pulled hard.

When did joe learn how to drive, nice launch :tup:

Could be a down payment.

I was very impressed with ted’s 05 mustang :tup:

what’s your non spray hp like 285 or something?(assuming you weren’t spraying)
joe’s probably at like 270

because the cars are so evenly matched the wheelspin is what probably factored in the most

joe was probably so excited the first 2 races lol

I knew what was going on.I screamed get some fucking traction.It was dissapointing. 40 roll is a shit spot for me but it is what it is. I would like to do a dig on his drag radials.In this weather he won’t hook anyways though.Oh well will do it again next year if all goes well :slight_smile:

he will have the 408 by then, better do some :snky: mods joe

I am aware…

We already have some :snky: mods lined up for joe

good runs!

If I get my tires back I’ll try a dig, ted seemed to be hooking good on his, we’ll see.

deebo: And since it seems to be the benchmark around here lately I put down 264/284 on innovative’s rollers at their one dyno day.