Nitrous kit help

Was thinking about buying a kit to run 100-150 wet shot. What do I need for a full setup? I’d even buy used if I knew what kit would work with my L76. If anyone has come across a kit lmk. Any input/advice appreciated.

i’ve got the zex kit i just picked up from jdaniels… it’s not going to get used anytime soon if you want to give it a go…

didnt I send you a link like 4 times?

harris speed works or nitrous outlet. Dont waste your time with anything else. Go direct port or a plate setup. Do it once, and do it safe. Get a electronic controller.

Anthony works with Harris , call him and he can help u set up a kit .

Idr drew lol I think I need to go used tho. Don’t know if I can fork out the money for new. Yotake Idk if your kit is compatible.

I have the kit off of my car as well , ill sell it . N/x kit ajd from 50/175

it’s a pretty universal kit really… as long as you have a GM TPS and a fuel pressure tap on the fuel rail, it should work… the rest of the differences in Zex’s GM kits is in the length of the lines they supply… pm me if you want more info, or i will just install it in my car next week and let it ride around and look pretty until i get brave enough to use it

Oh , we will use it if its in lol

lol

If your kit would go right in and I don’t need anything else Id be interested possibly

here’s a link to the paperwork for the kit i have… ive read through it, hence my opinion that it is pretty much universal… feel free to read over it and let me know what you think. i don’t need to make any money off of it as i’m not trying to flip it, nor do i “need” to sell it, but it’s here if you want it

http://news.compperformance.com/Instructions/ZEX190.pdf

all you should need that isnt included is the actual nitrous

Is it a plate kit?

compare to the G8 kit here

http://news.compperformance.com/Instructions/ZEX208.pdf

it uses a nozzle tapped into your intake piping

zex doesnt use plate kits.

apparently HSW went out of business. Your only choice for a good plate kit is Nitrous outlet.

Wtf?

Nitrous daves kits are prqcticaly the same kits , we use them a lot . I know we have a edelbrock victor Sr going in to them for a internal spray bar !!!

If anyone comes across a 90mm plate kit lmk… I might be interested. and I’ll throw you a little money for finders fee if the price is right!