NITTO RACE GAME!!!

make a new account i guess

The civic is tapped out, at low-9s-high-8s. :frowning:

:mamoru:

teh evo is stuck @ 8.3X @ 165ish

Fucking thing bogs so hard, have to spray it out of the hole.

Well I guess I could finally give in and turbo it. The supercharging was a bit boring. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Wtf, how unrealistic. 100 less HP that was a waste.:frowning:

i was banned about 2 years ago for “cheating”. i was banned for a month and got my account back

shit… it wont let me register. I dont get the confermation email?

is the new version out yet?

THe new version isnt out. SOmeone said it will be out in jan or feb. But the game is free idk what everybody is tlaking about. You can buy a membership if u want like 20% off all parts and free nitto cash. I havent played in a while but i started back up. I found a cheat that gets u money. I had a funny car that ran 4.95 but i just sold it for 8.5 million. My name is truracer.

whats the cheat??? join our team and give us $$$ LOL

Lol cant tell yea lol I jsut sold my funny car for 8.5 mil. lol

I applied to the team. My name is Truracer.

my civic has a SC, just about everyother mod. i think I messed up my gearing but, I have a 4.401 final drive at it goes thu the traps on the shiftlight. best is a 9.70 141. no spray. And on a 200 shoot a low 8.6x? at 155. I htink I had the final drive set to a 3.82? I cant remeber
Will tha car be fastest with a turbo? I htink I read somewere on this game SC is faster?
anyone have any tips on the gear sets.
And I assume the cars the fastest lowerd all the way?
And how do you launch this car. I have fastest clutch relase. leave at 3K and got WOT after rolling out about 4 ft. And it hooking.

Supercharger is the best forced induction mod in the game on every car. When u race have ur clutch feather all the way up. You need to find gear ratios. But when u get new ones u wont be able to rev it at the line. If u do it will spin. I had a site that had good ratios but i cant seem to find it.

come on accept me so i can give u punks some money. well if anybody is on just send me a race and iwill give u some money.

hey slopoke are yout the team leader, if so accept my team request

ok done

http://www.soisizauce.com/ratios.html

Gear ratios if ya need em!!!

HAHA THANKS SLOPOKE i WAS ONLY USEING 5 OF THE GEARS

HAHA low 8’s now . thats better

hey how much do you pay. i ned money cause my engine is shot i need to pay $1623 and i only have a balance of $325