NITTO RACE GAME!!!

Slopoke split this money up.

i did wow

Im gunna keep adding money but u cant go over 5mil in the team and 2 mil in each player account.

applied for the team…let me on and hook me up with some cash to get started

this game sucks i like street challenge better

Msp u want some cash on nitto? send me a race if u do. Truracer

dude could i get some cash ill send u a race right now!

Hey sorry about that. I was on the phone at teh same time i was racing. send me another race and i will make it worth ur while.

why are people tryin to join and then not accepting thier applications or not goin on?

Slopoke give that 50g to B_pimp.

I feel so out numbered by the imports. :frowning:

sorry muscle is slow in that game unless you pay real $$$ for the funny cars, however the viper is fast mine runs 7.1 no spray

hey man thanks for the 50g’s. i know its kinda late. when are we gonna race a team. im tryin to get a better car cause my civic sucks and only runs mid 9’s

With that 50g u could of boughta different car. lol rsx run high 7’s

true mine runs 7.8

Well i sold my account Truracer for 2 mil. lol So i have some other ones. Jenag is the one im on all the time.

Ok im gunna give out how i get the money. the file is 12mb so u need a e-mail that will recieve that much. I know that aol works. Hotmail wont and i dont think yahoo does either. So if u dont have aol u can get a free e-mail and post it. I will sent the file. Its just like nitto but u can go to computer race and press go and it will keep racing for u and win everytime until u press like garage. And if u wanna do online race u can put any time u want and u can win(good for bracket). Well let me know if u want them. I got scammed btw. 6.3 mil.

sure, why not.

njccbfalo at gmail

Welll now it wont let me send from aol and it says the file is too large buti sent it to a few people already and it worked. If anybody knows where i can get a e-mail that can send 12mb files let me know.

gmail.com