No Brake Lights?

Please Help!!

I’m at the shop right now just finishing up some last minute things with my car. So my turn signals work in the rear, as well as the reverse, but I get nothing out of the brake lights. I’ve checked the fuses, bulbs, screws that bulb/wire hold on to, near the brake pedal where the switch is located. I’m running out of ideas.

They always worked before but last week when I came by the shop they randomly weren’t working. Don’t know what else I can try out. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. Any ideas at all. I’m at the shop now for a couple hours so i’ll be playing around with it for the next little while anyways.
Let me know a couple things that I can still try out.

I’ll be back and forth every half hour or so checking if anyone has any ideas. I also searched technical and tried a couple things that came up but nothing seems to get them going. NEED IDEAS since im supposed to be driving it out tonight but it may have to stay if I can’t get my lights working. Thanks ahead of time.

quick update already. got the lights working by playing around with the brake pedal switch. BUT now theres another problem. lights stay on constantly with or without the key in the ignition, always lit even with brake pedal off and keys out. any ideas?

maybe you have a faulty switch? if you played around with it then it did what you described, maybe its staying open/shut depending on how it’s positioned…

^^^
x2

yup its fixed now. just ended up being the switch.