No detailing until next spring :)

I have too much school work, regular work, and not enough time to do either let alone detail.

Thank you for a good season. It was fun. I’m a little pressed for time at the moment. I’m a little pressed for a better brain at the moment…

Stealtth gets my full endorsement. I’ve seen his car and his paint looks every bit as good as mine (if not better). :slight_smile:

then u can loan me ur polisher so i can do my own car until i get mine

congrats corey man :slight_smile:

i’ll keep an eye out for mike if i come back in the spring with my ___________

that would be why you didnt reply the second pm. you should have just told me in the first one you werent going to have time, i would have understood

Actually, this is a new development. I’m sorry.

I can take over where Corey left off :slight_smile:

PM me if you need anything.

:slight_smile: man the battle ship doooooozorrrrrr.

fire the plasma torpedos, SPCK!

i’ll take over

Thanks man :tup:

it takes a special detailer to replace corey. Are you man enough?

Stealth and dozr are…

Oh, and I have a project for one of you boys BTW… It really needs a paint job, but that wont happen until next spring, so a good clay and polish topped off with some collinite insulator will have to hold it through winter. I personally dont have the free time to do it myself, or you can bet your ass i would…

well im not a man…but i did detail for northtown and everyone told me i did nice work…i actually made some tips which is unusual… i wasn’t really planning on taking over though… i dont have the resources personally. if i did i’d be up for it though.