No front plate ticket

How much are they in NY??? It’s possible that I got one last week…:stuck_out_tongue: Trying to figure out if it’s worth my time to got to court for it. FWIW, this happened in East Aurora…not sure how much of a pain the courts are there.

25 bucks, no points. 55 dollar surcharge, FTL.

That’s it! In Minnesota where I moved here from they hit you up for $125 for no plate…for once there is actually something good to come out of living here…

yeah, i just got one on grand island. may be different from town to town, but i doubt it.

which EA cop gave you the ticket

I’ll check the ticket…but I think the last name ens in “ski”. He was cool. I was leaving work from a stop sign turning onto Maple and in first gear gave a quick stab of the gas before I shifted. I went nothing over 4000rpm and was at 20 mph in a 30 zone…cop was a block up parked on a side street and had just gotten out of his car and was on the sidewalk. He heard me which isn’t hard since my Mustang is fairly loud. I wasn’t being careless or anything, just enjoy listening to the exhaust on the car:) I didn’t have my insurance or registration with me, illegal exhaust, illegal tint, and no plate…so he was very lenient with me.

its not the guy IM thinking of then. My bro is best friends with one EA cop but his last name isnt even close to that.

I got pulled over in Amherst, NY for not having a front plate. It cost me $50 and the town prosecutor didn’t even check to see that I put it back on. He simply asked me if it was on there and naturally I said “Yes.” I put my front plate on because Amherst cops have nothing better to do and I hate being pulled over.