No keys No Title

I have a 92 corsica in my yard and dont want it here no more.

It was for sale, But I gave it for free to a neighbor of mine and I handed the title and keys to them and they NEVER picked it up. so it has to go.

Will the junk yard still take it does anyone know without the two?

I just junked a 92 astro van without the title and they took it, But not sure without keys if they would take it

donate to fire dept…

they need the title in order to do that

Order a replacement title if it’s really that big of an issue. Or just try calling to see if someone will come get it.

[quote=“NYSFF”"]

I have a 92 corsica in my yard and dont want it here no more.

[/quote]

You know your a red neck if…

Just call one of the scrap guys from the paper or Craigslist. Most of them don’t care, and they know where to junk cars w/o titles.

Yeah I got S. Buffalo to take it! WOO HOO! 1 Less pos in the driveway

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:2,topic:31243"”]

donate to fire dept…

[/quote]

+1

if you dont have the title twin village will take it but they take a copy of your drivers lic.

[quote=“NYSFF”"]

It was for sale, But I gave it for free to a neighbor of mine and I handed the title and keys to them and they NEVER picked it up. so it has to go.

[/quote]

curious.

why don’t you try to get in touch with your neighbour and get the title and/or key back?

[quote=“Karu,post:10,topic:31243"”]

curious.

why don’t you try to get in touch with your neighbour and get the title and/or key back?

[/quote]

Wondered the same thing.

[quote=“Karu,post:10,topic:31243"”]

curious.

[/quote]

That would mean time away from the police scanner, and he might miss the alert about the guy jaywalking on Union and not be able to post about it on NYSPEED.

[quote=“JayS,post:12,topic:31243"”]

That would mean time away from the police scanner, and he might miss the alert about the guy jaywalking on Union and not be able to post about it on NYSPEED.

[/quote]

:mamoru::lol::cjerk: Yeah,

Well I would get them, But I never can reach the guy. When I’m home, He’s at work. Plus the guy is to busy partying. I left messages with his “Awsomely beautiful sister”:hitit: . And many of his friends that I see. And No go, So I said Screw it. Not like the key and title would ad money to the junkyard price anyways. So I just chained it up, Dragged it out of the garage and BYE BYE it went.

:tup:

At least it’s gone.

i was goin to say just drag it into his yard, but you already took care of it.

Nyspeeders + Sledge hammer then call a junk yard to pick it up and make 50 bucks?

Edit Nvm.