NO MILK JUST MY NEW CAR!

Well i went with a different 99 A4 1.8tqm then the one i previously had down payment on that i posted about. I drove this one, had a few issues (clutch was GONE, rear main seal leaked, axle seal leaked, a/c didnt work, need brakes, cv joints were shot) SO they replaced everything for me and installed slotted rotors and a neuspeed exhaust and no extra charge, and had receipts for everything! Enjoy!

And one of our smiling dog “Mario”

nice :tup:

Any sound clips? I’m interested in the same exhaust…

No but i love it, doesnt drone and just a tad louder than stock! I had a Borla exhaust on my old 99 A4 which was nice but a tad louder and only 2.25" where the neuspeed is 2.5!

TUP… congrats

I may look into it, I loved my neuspeed on my old GTI. Check out my new thread. You inspired me to make one lol.

1st mods are lowering springs/chip/new grill probably rs4… Already have exhaust and modded my air box today lol

Is the airbox mod permanent, difficult, and a large improvement? I know you’ve had several a4’s…lol

I <3 black but I’m glad I stepped away from it, impossible to keep clean! have fun! lol

I will only buy black/yellow b5’s… Yea you cut off the bottom portion of your air-box, helps feed alot more air in, gets you a small bov noise from the stock dv, helps as much as a CAI and its a free mod as far as hp/and extra mpg! and your car still looks stock!

odd, I thought only the 01a had the stupid red T on the 1.8

I may just do that. Helping better MPG’s is :tup:
Spending money on mods such as a cai is :tdown:

Sport models come with the red 1.8t badge,
SPORT PKG = different rims/tires, different struts/springs, k03sport turbo, 3 spoke steering wheel, red badge lol

I have the sport package on my 04 but I don’t think I have the red t…

I actually think the red t looks good on the black car.

red badge was 99.5-01

dont know what the sport pkg does on your car

ahh gotcha!

no windstar?

god i hate you and love this car. lol but no seriously nice pick up. im still looking for a nice black a4.

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAYYYY!!!

no driving this one when ur TIRED plz :frowning:

Those are my favorite factory Audi wheels. Hotness like woah. :slight_smile: