no more echo .....:crying:

my mom totaled the echo last night on her way to work . she fell asleep and hit a telephone pool somewhere in USC. shes ok just sore but, the echo is totaled .

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57/killthepain45/echoowned.jpg

use the image tags, it’s the last code under the picture on photobucket…

Wow glad she is OK…that sucks…

glad to hear she is ok!

good to see she is ok. Falling asleep driving is the worst experience ever. Done that way too many times :frowning:

thanks , she went to the doc’s today . there gona run some test on her tomorrow to make sure she’s ok internally .
then she has to decide if we are gonna get it towed to my grandparents or not. becuase she only had liability on it.

wow, glad she is OK

Thank goodness she is ok. My grandma fell asleep while driving and totaled her toyota into a telephone pole- and some guardrails- and a ditch… the car kinda ended up looking like that one!

not to be a dick, That looks like a low speed impact. Those cars are tiny

any info provided by the investigation team?

( my mother takes pictures for the wrecks on rt65 for the sewickley/edgeworth/leetsdale area ) then submits the details to the investigations

just wondering

i haven’t herd anything. she was on bower hill road somewhere so it couldn’t have been more then 50mph but then again i don’t know .

glad she is OK

damn.

let me know what you’re doing with the car. i could have a use for a couple pieces.

ouch. may have been one of our trucks that towed it. glad to hear she is ok. i have been there. more then once.

WOW! Glad she is ok.
How do you fall asleep at the wheel though. Especially ON your way to work.
Nothing personal but I can never understand how people do that.

When I was younger and had to be at work at 5am and had a 45 minute drive to work I feel asleep at a stoplight once.

Its easy for people to fall asleep driving if its darkish, and nobody else is on the road… i would assume.

echo must have ranked high in crash safety…

glad to hear your mom is alright !!