ouch

so i am on my way to my last job of the night last night about 5 o’clock…driving on 30 in north versailles some guy is turning into pizza hut so we are at a dead stop…i get run into by some guy in a ranger doing about 55 he was busy yapping on his phone or something never hit his brakes…i am sore as fawk right now the civic is tottaled i think,i hope, there is now no glass in the back of the car cause that all hit me in the head …the trunk in in the back seat… driver seat is broke to from impact… will post pics up later trying to get the car flat beded to volkers cause the cops would not let me pic the place i wanted it to go… the car is in north versailles… so thats a hassle… i feel like piss and i can hardly move and glass in your head hurts like hell…hospital says i have cervicle strain and will down and out for a few days, weeks, everybodys different :mad:

damn, that sucks - hope you feel better

:frowning: At least you’re alright!

A girl I work with wrecked on Tuesday, smashed her head off the windshield, and then another girl I work with wrecked yesterday.

Bad string of luck I guess, but like I said, at least you’re OK! Cars can be replaced!!

ya man…at least your doing ok

damn dude… there is a wreck just up there again this morning… heard on the news.

sorry to hear that… get better… claim you can’t sleep and get some meds!!!

wow that sucks!!but u like getting hit in the REAR!!!

that sucks. sue the bastard and get a new car out of it. get well soon.

agreed - if I were able to walk after that I would have kicked him in the nuts.

until i googled it, i thought that meant you hurt your cervix…

get better. and make sure you get a better car out of the ordeal. for your pain and suffering, you deserve at least that much.

dman i seen that, it was right up by the bowling ally, not cool man the rear end was like 100% flat sorry to hear that travis

were u wearing your seat belt ??

Glad your semi ok though !! getting hit in a civic by a ranger couldve been bad !

Some people can’t walk and chew gum at the same time. I wonder if the police will cite him.

Hope you feel better.

that blows. Police are very ignorant at accident scenes. they take your car and shit. They should only take it if u don’t have other arrangments or for an investigation. I when toe to toe with some captain on an accident team about having my moms car towed to my dads shop. car ended up at the pound and they wouldn’t let me in to take pics so i snuck in and then some kunt from chester & mcgann yelled at me and block my car in and i told him show me you’re badge and get the fuck away from my car.

hope you feel better.

http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IM001159.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IM001160.JPG
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/IM001165.JPG

yes i was wearing my seat belt…and now that guys truck is under iverstagation for being to heavy they think it might be 500-1000 lbs over weight because of all the stuff he had in it

hard hit

good thing there was no one in the back seat or they’d be toast

that where i ended up when i broke the seat and was kinda laying down in it when all was said and done…thansk to all for the good wishes

wow those pics look bad !! glad to see ur ok after seeing those !! dam that lil civic can takea hit alot safer than i wouldve imagined

are we looking at the same pic mike. back seat passenger = teh dead.

hun?