Totalled my car the other night

Was about a minute away from my house Monday night. Started slowing down for a sharp bend and hit black ice, fish tailed all over the road and by the time I got the car under control I hit head on with a crown vic…Needles to say the cars totalled…they had to shut the road down because everyone was sliding all over the place…They took me by ambulance and the 2 older couple in the other car too. (Also this isn’t an eclipse I wrecked, I wrecked my 4 door acclaim)

I took pics of my car and the crown vic…my car has all front end damage, can’t turn the wheel cuz the fender is pushed into it, radiator and the engine is pushed back, and the bumper is barely hangin on… the crown vic has a scrapped up paint on the bumper, a broken head light and a broken battery box…nice huh??

It was an older lady driving and her 82 yr old husband got out and accused me of being on my cell phone and I quote “Black Ice my Ass” Jerk! lol

But the police stopped by yesterday to check on me (for the amount of damage done to my car Im lucky, I walked away with small bruises on my chest from the seatbelt, and a neck sprain) but they ruled it as an accident and nothing goes on my record (though i wasn’t speeding either way)…

So that was my monday night, spent it at the hospital…how was urs lol :slight_smile:

:eek: glad your ok

Originally posted by Shaggy
x2

well i am sorry to hear that…glad you didnt get seriously injured…hope you get better soon

The only good outcome out of it is that I can start lookin into a new car :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
The only good outcome out of it is that I can start lookin into a new car :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

pewter has some on his lot

glad you are ok. where’s the pics??

I’ll have them posted tonight. I didn’t use my digital camera to take them so I have to get them put on disk

one question, snow tires on your car?

All seasons’, I work at a tire place I had good tires on them too…

sorry to hear that. glad you are ok.

Originally posted by peterock17
sorry to hear that. glad you are ok.

Kittanning hospital sucks. you are lucky to be alive, or at least lucky you didnt break anything. Where exactly did you wreck?

Originally posted by Shaggy
x3

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97

also glad you are ok… i know u want a 95 GSX for your next car! :angel:

gearhead… always be tryin to slaaaang his goods. I guess you a tru dealla.

:angel:

Originally posted by gearhead
also glad you are ok… i know u want a 95 GSX for your next car! :angel:

I want that GSX so bad too… :hs:

i’d make mitsugirl a scrumptious deal :smiley:

how about a galant vr4 as your new ride.