Totaled

Yesterday was my daughter’s 16th birthday. My wife was taking her to get her driver’s permit at E. Rochester. Never made it. Drunk driver creamed them from behind on 65 at the red light at 8th st. Wife and daughter ok. Van is totaled. I can’t believe they survived. The guy never hit his brakes. 2:30 in the afternoon. Shit!

hammered and driving at 2:30 on a weekday… sounds like a real winner.

glad to hear your family is ok.

my buddy at a crime lab says taht it’s near impossible to match a lead bullet fired from a rifle at over 100yards :dunno: glad the ladies are ok. unfortunately pittspeed is about due for it’s monthly “someone died in an accident” post :frowning:

Wow…thats crazy. Glad they are both okay!

There should be extra special penalties for pieces of human waste that do this kind of shit.

Glad your family was ok

^ this is true, even when they drunk drive there should be severe penalties - you never what will happen the 1 time you drive intoxicated.

who the hell drinks at 2:30 in the afternoon??? jackass

happy to hear the two are ok though.

that shit is ridiculous, very glad to hear the two are ok…that guy should be beaten within an inch of his life then put before mary grace and let her go wild with anything she can come up with

Glad they are ok. I guess it was a good thing they were in a van, and not a car or something, probably took alot of the impact.

wow

That sucks man. I was hit by a drunk driver 2 years ago. Guy was coming the wrong way on rt 119. Luckily i was driving my parents 4x4 Dodge Ram extended cab. The drunk guy was in an 89 honda prelude. He got fucking demolished, and ended up being cut out of teh car and flown to presby. I luckily left the scene with a sore neck only. Dude never even slowed down, went right up under my truck.

damn rudy glad to here to family is ok

that sucks i was rearended a year ago last month, went through 9 months of therapy and still fight tooth and nail with the other guys insurance… glad the fam is ok… drunk at 2:30 pm that guy needs to diaf

glad your OK…

the worse part of getting hit bye a drunk driver is that the drunk usually lives while the people the hit get seriously injured

i am glad to see you and your family are all right

I hope your daughters rest of her birthday was better

some ppl at the sports games, some ppl at concerts

its not the point tho. point to this is that his ppl are safe

Wow glad they are OK.

im glad you guys are ok.