No more suzuki cars in USA

Actually not surprised. With the economy AND the market share being gobbled up by the fast growing Gangnam Style brands and the domestic brands.

At least, for now, they are going to keep and focus on the powersport side of the market.

So ur saying I won’t hear any more annoying Kazashi commercials?

Good

lame

stupid Kooky dog was doing rolls on the TV today on my lunch hour. Apparently, they will advertise till they sell the rest of them at least.

I wish they would have atleast brought a new swift here. oh well.

Thank God. No more hearing the Advantage Suzuki dude who sounds like his nose is plugged.

Suzuki you will not be missed.

I actually liked the Kazashi.

But, 'Merica it is I 'spose.

There are already talks that Mitsubishi will be next.

You guys can make fun of Advantage Suzuki, but they are the No. 1 selling Suzuki dealer in the USA. So their Kooky slogan actually works very well.

Me too. Dig the SX4 as well.

Yea I’ve heard that they are trying to go fuel friendly and I know the evo is done after this year

I also dig the SX4! :excited

http://i.imgur.com/7Vqc7.jpg

but isnt that like saying youre the #1 dog turd seller?

sucks for the people that work for the dealers and are dependant on the dealers as part of their business. Hopefully the dealer will be able to rebrand and pickup another make to stay in business. Personally I will not miss Suzuki and hope the market share will go to domestic brands.

Suzuki powersports stuff is awesome but their cars are terribly named and hideous to look at.

Bummer, another limit to our selection.

i lol’d

+rep

just heard this commercial on the radio again