No Sound On my Computer

Ok so im hooking up my siruis home kit to my computer. Now for some odd reason i used to run my audio line from the front of my reciver(analog plugs) to the front of my computer( Headphone jack) So i could get all internet vids an any music i have on my comp to go to my Reciver so it would play on the surround sound. Well i got sick of the wire running across the floor so i ran it under the ground and had it come back up by the computer. So i decided to run it into the back of the computer this time. i plugged it in the center spot,put it on the channel on the reciver(VCR1) and i have nothing! So i figured it was the wire- then i ran the other end to the sirius ome kit and that works. So the reciver and wire is fine its my computer. I then plugged it back into the front and i got nothign up there too. all my audio volume are up i cannot figure out what it is. Can anyone help me with this? Card Is a RealTek Asus Card.

Direct X 9.0c
Audio Driver Version:5.10.00.5127
Audio Codec:ALC882

hmm, something like that happened with my speakers once before, they wouldnt work at all, then one day i put my head set into where the jack was on the side of the speaker, then when i pulled the cord outta the headset plug the speakers started working! weird-give it a shot.

thing is the speakers work fine. i have the wire runing from my computer to my home theater system and the sound goes off all of them speakers.
Sirius and Tv work through the speakers right now. its just the computers sound tat not working

Reboot, check sound settings(hidden included)

tried