no start issue with a s13 sr in s14

Like the title says I have a no start issue in my sr’d s14. for the last few days the car would start intermitted with no issues. All of a sudden I go to start and I get a click. I know its not the battery or starter I can here the relay in the fuse box clicking but the car wont start. After some frustration I put the fuse cover on and close the door. I get back in later and the car starts (im thinking either a lose ground at the relay or 12v signal to the starter) I don’t know where to start under the dash I was looking for some pointers

Thanks cheers

Chris

You probably did this, but take a real good look at your battery terminal connections for cleanliness and tightness, and double-check the battery’s main ground.

Good luck.

yeah i did cleaned em up nice and good when i put the battery in im alomost 99% sure the problem is comming from the driver side kick pannel

check you terminals / grounds. my money is on that.

or in fact… maybe your battery is just dead? check the voltage…

those “clicks” you hear are the relays firing off, it’s not their fault, clicking is actually a good thing, it means they still work.

or maybe your start is going? give it a few love taps with a hammer or something with some umph and try again.