s14 doesnt start!!

OK so we have just swapped a new ka into my s14 but it doesnt start, all we are getting right now is one of the relays in the fuse box under the dash is clicking when you try to turn the car on and thats it! the starter doesnt engage or anything but I did take it in to get it tested before putting it in and it was fine. the following is what i’ve done and what I think might be the issue.

what we have done so far,

1. have made sure the battery is good
  2. all fuses are good, none are burnt out
  3. the ignition harness on the steering wheel has been checked with multi reader and seems to emit correct voltages when we try to start the car.

what we dont know:

1. the clutch switch, not sure on how to test it, anyone got any ideas?(this is a US car and needs this as canadian cars have it but dont need it to start).
  2. there are 2 wires not connected underneath the dash, a black wire with pink dots and a green wire with white stripe, does anyone know what they are? they have a 12v of power when we try to turn the car on.
  3. anyone know what the relays in the fuse panel under the dash are for? the little fuse descriptions does not explain them at all.

Is there anything I am missing here? I REALLY need help! I just want it done :frowning:

not sure about the clutch switch but it sounds like the same thing as the starterinterlock on the autotrans 2 manual swap. if the wires aren’t jumped the car will do the same thing as yours. it might be worth a try to jump the wires and see if that works. or it could be a bad ground to the starter/engine.

can you explain to me how to do jump the wires? I had never heard of that before. THanks.