Nokian Hakkapeliitta 1

Originally posted by peterock17
Nokian Hakkapeliitta 1. After this last snow storm I’m gonna have to get them. I heard these are the best winter tires. Anyone have experince with these?

I’ve used these tires before. They are excellent in the snow, ice and rain. they are even better on dry roads. They are the best tires I have ever used on my Mustang. For not being race specific tires, they work well for street racing. not that I would ever do such a thing…

Originally posted by turbovw18
gnocide… what are you going to do with that?
thinking about putting the turbo on the typhoon this winter.its too big for a mostly stock buick with the stock transmission. oh and the book is showing pewter that hes not always full of shit, i am indeed a book smart jack off.:kiss:

Originally posted by Gnocide
thinking about putting the turbo on the typhoon this winter.its too big for a mostly stock buick with the stock transmission. oh and the book is showing pewter that hes not always full of shit, i am indeed a book smart jack off.:kiss:
:greddy: :weak: if u have to read to make ur woman happy ur in bad shape bud!!!

What size is that small thing :cool: :smiley:

Originally posted by SP71Supra
What size is that small thing :cool: :smiley:
biggers not always better!!!:smiley: :wink:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:greddy: :weak: if u have to read to make ur woman happy ur in bad shape bud!!!
i have to read and watch tapes to keep up with her so study, study, study.:hitit: its a pt-72 and pewters right again too big= slow spool up

snow tires are snow tires…

i have to read and watch tapes to keep up with her so study, study, study.:hitit: its a pt-72 and pewters right again too big= slow spool up
i must teach her to much!!!:smiley:

the first thing she laerned was laeve the room when you walk in…

the first thing she laerned was laeve the room when you walk in…
& go to the bathroom were she likes it!!!:eek:

likes to throw up…

likes to throw up…
:rolleyes: thats weak:gameover: shouldn’t be talking about ur wife like that!!!:slight_smile:

:weak: