Noob help : Installs/Advice

OK first off i am installing a bings intercooler kit, exhaust manifold, turbo outlet pipe, and doing new grounds at the same time

first how can i easily remove the front bumper on my pignose, I can’t seem to figure out an easy way to remove the screws holding in the sides. So Steps in removing the front bumper would be great.

Second whats the easiest way of installing the exhaust manifold, and turbo outlet pipe

Third any recommendations on some good grounding points

Please and thank you

to remove the front bumper you need a 10 mil socket and wrench and a LONG extention or tiny hands, a philups screw driver and thats about it… theres 4 bolts on the top near the upper rad 2 on each side near each headlight, take out the inner fender linners and look at the bumper (light is usefull) this is where that long extention comes in handy. theres abouttttt 6 nuts you need to take off in there on each side BE CARFULL NOT TO BRAKE THEM… this is a bad thing lol then look up from the front of the bumper and youll see where the front rebar is theres 2 bolts on ither side (about where the fog lights are on the 89 or 90) there hard to miss. take those off then the plastic liner going from the bottom of the bumper to the lower rad support off and pull the bumper.

ok sweet thanks, anyone got any tips on the turbo outlet pipe and manifold… i want to install them without removing the turbo?

you have to remove the turbo to put on the manifold and outlet…lol… those are the two things the turbo is bolted to.

removing the manifold is not hard.

Your best bet is going to be to take the whole exhuast side off and assemble it outside of the car. It can be done in 4 hours or less start to finish.

unbolt your exhuast from the test pipe, disco the downpipe and remove the manifold, turbo, elbow as one unit.

reassemble with your new parts and make sure you use any bracketry provided.

what manifold and outlet are you using? you didnt get them from me i dont think

yeah they r just basic megan parts, and now that i have taken off the front bumper of my car, i want to blow the fucking thing up! I got enough broken bolts, rust and shit broken on the car to deal with for a fucking life time!

I need a new plan!

Its so much easier starting from the ground up!

if your putting on ur turbo manifold id suggest using New oem nissan gaskets.

yup got those, i think for now i am just going to wait till i get a new turbo before i install the header and outlet pipe.

For now im just going to install the intercooler