NOOBIE..300zx problems..

hey im new to this site and also a newb when it comes to cars LOL…my names Long and i just bought a 300zx 1990 and i was just wondering if sumone can help me with a few things…sumtimes ill b driving and the speedometer will jus stop workin and drop to 0kph wen im still moving and power steering shuts off??wat could b the problem i brought it in to a few places and they dont even kno so b4 i tak it to nissan i jus want to kno if anyone on here knows the problem thanks for any help u guys can help me with…

This sounds like the Vehicle Speed Sensor (VSS) or the VSS harness with an intermittent problem/short.

What did the other places say about the problem?

the other places had no idea at all they never heard of that happening with the car still running…??..and i also hav another problem it jus started like a week ago sumthin in the engine is like ratalling sound wen its ideling and wen i rev to 3000 rpms it maks a louder sound as if sumthin was loose but not sure?? everythin runs the same it jus sounds bad wen my 300 sits there and maks loud sounds fromt he engine bay lol sorry im a newb with cars and dont kno much about it…