NOPI AT NYIRP

ON SPEED CHANNEL NOW

are u serious? damn, maybe i SHOULDA went then haha

All that promotion, all the big talkers saying they were going, and nobody from NYSpeed went? Shame. That’s our backyard. :meh:

Looked like a lot of fun, if drag racing is your thing. I liked the new dragsters they had with the 4 cylinder turbo engines. I remember when they were first “invented” a year or two back. They did a show on Discovery on how the 4 cylinders were so much cheaper to run and still put down incredible times, comaparable to their much larger brothers.

The SCAP crew got a little segment. That Saturn is a piece of work :tup:

i went, the rest of you faggots have no excuse

NOPI CHICS

Mon 8/21 @ 2:30am is then next one on tv…DVR it bitches

I saw myself :snky:

Liar :stuck_out_tongue:

Shit, if NYSpeed made a similar showing to this like they did at Carlisle, you could have probably guaranteed TV time. Oh well.

i agree with rick

damnit I can’t believe I missed it

This is ONDEMAND now… I was going to rip it off the TV and save it, but if none of you losers went, no reason to.

look for me, your :biglaugh: when you see me jack.

I was talking to evan form nopi, and he wanted to put me in “turbo street” :roll2: and not “power street?” the week beofre. Witch I didnt like. Car was apart, and could have goten it together in time. But didn’t rush it, emery enterd and got 3rd I think in his class.

I was there the saturday it was rained out…hanging with Rau, Shep, Shearer and Marco :stuck_out_tongue:

could i go even if i have a shitty 240sx? hahaha